What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LEAGUE IS NOW FULL | Myfantasyleague | Redraft | Superflex | 12-Team | PPR | IDP (1 Viewer)

Big Talker

Footballguy
I'm the co-commissioner of a free PPR and IDP dynasty league that's hosted on myfantasyleague and has been going strong since 2003. We're thinking about starting a new dynasty league with the same scoring system our dynasty league uses, though using a Superflex (start 2QBs) format. Because some of our owners have not played in Superflex leagues before, we've decided to create a redraft Superflex league for the 2023 season, and then revisit interest in switching to a dynasty format next year (which would be based on an entirely new draft).

The draft will use a traditional serpentine format, with draft positions determined by a random online drawing. The draft will be by email (not live) and will probably take 2-3 weeks to complete. We plan to start drafting in mid-July to early August, depending on when everyone is available.

So far we have 9, maybe 10 owners committed to this new redraft league, so we need 2-3 more. Please contact me if you're interested. The scoring system will use flexible lineups and PPR scoring. Check out everything here:

Glory Superflex complete rules and settings (scroll down to find the complete written rules):

Please reply below or else ping me at my email address. Hope to hear from you!

Last edited:
I'm the co-commissioner of a free PPR and IDP dynasty league that's hosted on myfantasyleague and has been going strong since 2003. We're thinking about starting a new dynasty league with the same scoring system our dynasty league uses, though using a Superflex (start 2QBs) format. Because some of our owners have not played in Superflex leagues before, we've decided to create a redraft Superflex league for the 2023 season, and then revisit interest in switching to a dynasty format next year (which would be based on an entirely new draft).

The draft will use a traditional serpentine format, with draft positions determined by a random online drawing. The draft will be by email (not live) and will probably take 2-3 weeks to complete. We plan to start drafting in mid-July to early August, depending on when everyone is available.

So far we have 9, maybe 10 owners committed to this new redraft league, so we need 2-3 more. Please contact me if you're interested. The scoring system will use flexible lineups and PPR scoring. Check out everything here:

Glory Superflex complete rules and settings (scroll down to find the complete written rules):

Please reply below or else ping me at my email address. Hope to hear from you!

I'll play..will send you an email shortly.

If you were to play, should you draft it like a redraft or dynasty league. You said that you would discuss making it a dynasty league. So I’m asking how to draft before committing to play.

If you were to play, should you draft it like a redraft or dynasty league. You said that you would discuss making it a dynasty league. So I’m asking how to draft before committing to play.

We will draft this season like a redraft league -- rosters will not carry over. If we decide to create a dynasty league in 2024, it will be based on an entirely new draft.

Users who are viewing this thread