What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

league issue- am I crazy? (1 Viewer)

If you feel comfortable calling him the things you just did, and your league mates agree....then KICK HIM OUT!

Issue#1- The guy that started this topic is the guy that causes problems in our league over everything. More than one person has left our league directly because of this person. He had the commish password. He KNEW good and well that the rosters were set at 35 and should have been at 30.

Issue#2- The Max roster size was adjusted because MFL's software wasn't allowing people to make drops or trade players. I adjusted the rosters to 35 and mistakenly didnt adjust them back. My father was having heart problems and I was dealing with other things. Then, my father had congestive heart failure and I had to go out of town to help my mom with his care. I actually gave this guy the commish password. He could have easily changes the rosters back to 30. He could have done the right thing because there is a 0% chance he didnt know the rosters were not correct. He would rather be a dooshbag and try to make me look bad.

Issue#3- The last FIVE transactions this toolbag submitted were with NO DROPS- he KNEW that the rosters were over the size limits and he KNEW the players would be locked either way.

Issue#4- The only reason I am even the commish of this league is because the ##### that started this thread was the commish and couldnt keep up with the league anymore because for the first time in his life he actually has a job and cant deal with the pressure of running a dynasty league and working an actual job.

He 100% did this as a doosh move. He is THAT GUY. Then he runs to EVERY message board he can find, posts 1/2 of the story, and posts the link on our page. The guy is a 10 year old little girl who writes "mean girl" stuff on people's facebook page. He completely ruins our league, everyone hates him and he takes a lot of fun out of something that is supposed to be strictly fun.

I hate this guy. I'm pretty sure everyone of you agreeing with him would hate him too if you just gave him the chance to be himself.

Screw you Loosecircuits.
Someone else seems to be coming across as a complete tool.

1) You agree in #2 it was your fault that it was at 35 roster spots, not 30. Who cares WHY, you are the commissioner, you took on the responsibility, stop trying to pass the blame onto someone else. If you don't like the responsibility, let someone else take over.

2) You seem to already be extremely biased and may be trying to push him out of the league. You say "loose circuit" is a 10 year old girl (which could very well be true in your league) but your rants come across as you being one. A commissioner bashing a leaguemate on a public message board? I would not want to be part of a league with a commishioner who would do that.

Issue#1- The guy that started this topic is the guy that causes problems in our league over everything. More than one person has left our league directly because of this person. He had the commish password. He KNEW good and well that the rosters were set at 35 and should have been at 30.

Issue#2- The Max roster size was adjusted because MFL's software wasn't allowing people to make drops or trade players. I adjusted the rosters to 35 and mistakenly didnt adjust them back. My father was having heart problems and I was dealing with other things. Then, my father had congestive heart failure and I had to go out of town to help my mom with his care. I actually gave this guy the commish password. He could have easily changes the rosters back to 30. He could have done the right thing because there is a 0% chance he didnt know the rosters were not correct. He would rather be a dooshbag and try to make me look bad.

Issue#3- The last FIVE transactions this toolbag submitted were with NO DROPS- he KNEW that the rosters were over the size limits and he KNEW the players would be locked either way.

Issue#4- The only reason I am even the commish of this league is because the ##### that started this thread was the commish and couldnt keep up with the league anymore because for the first time in his life he actually has a job and cant deal with the pressure of running a dynasty league and working an actual job.

He 100% did this as a doosh move. He is THAT GUY. Then he runs to EVERY message board he can find, posts 1/2 of the story, and posts the link on our page. The guy is a 10 year old little girl who writes "mean girl" stuff on people's facebook page. He completely ruins our league, everyone hates him and he takes a lot of fun out of something that is supposed to be strictly fun.

I hate this guy. I'm pretty sure everyone of you agreeing with him would hate him too if you just gave him the chance to be himself.

Screw you Loosecircuits.
Someone else seems to be coming across as a complete tool.1) You agree in #2 it was your fault that it was at 35 roster spots, not 30. Who cares WHY, you are the commissioner, you took on the responsibility, stop trying to pass the blame onto someone else. If you don't like the responsibility, let someone else take over.

2) You seem to already be extremely biased and may be trying to push him out of the league. You say "loose circuit" is a 10 year old girl (which could very well be true in your league) but your rants come across as you being one. A commissioner bashing a leaguemate on a public message board? I would not want to be part of a league with a commishioner who would do that.
exactly.

Screw you Loosecircuits.
Someone else seems to be coming across as a complete tool.1) You agree in #2 it was your fault that it was at 35 roster spots, not 30. Who cares WHY, you are the commissioner, you took on the responsibility, stop trying to pass the blame onto someone else. If you don't like the responsibility, let someone else take over.

exactly.
Probably wouldnt have. He started the thread not me.

Users who are viewing this thread