What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lee Evans is Rod Tidwell (1 Viewer)

Another pissed Evans owner. Needed one catch for one yard. Best part was that I left Housh on the bench after seeing the ranking sheets here. :wall:
oof - 2 owners needing a single catch or yard from Evans and lose? Wow. I actually was going against him, needed him not to get 50 yards. Didn't have to sweat that much.

You all derailed a perfectly harmless thread with your inane whining about on field stuff.

Well, don't worry! I'm not going to do what you think I'm going to do, which is flip out! But let me just say, as I ease out of the thread Bermuda Chub built -- sorry, but it's a fact -- that there is such a thing as manners. A way of treating people... These fish have manners! They have manners. In fact. They're coming with me! I'm starting a new thread, and the fish will come with me and... you can call me sentimental. But if anybody else wants to come with me, this moment will be the ground floor of something real and fun and inspiring and true in this godforsaken business and we will do it together!

You people aren't materializing the kwan, which I think is the problem.

Another pissed Evans owner. Needed one catch for one yard. Best part was that I left Housh on the bench after seeing the ranking sheets here. :wall:
oof - 2 owners needing a single catch or yard from Evans and lose? Wow. I actually was going against him, needed him not to get 50 yards. Didn't have to sweat that much.
LOL - is this the thread to cry. I needed 2 catches for a tie 3 for a win or 1 - 20 yards. PLUS - I had the Steelers defense. And I too sat Housh. :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to know what to say about Evans at this point.He has KC and SF in the next two weeks, but what are you supposed to do? Did he have a single target tonight? Maybe I missed it. If I'm Ralph Wilson, I have to be wondering about the big extension I just gave Lee.At this point Lee's not tradeable (if your league's trading deadline hasn't already passed), and you probably have to start him.Maybe you could dump him for Justin Gage.Jeez.
It has more to do with Edwards than it does Evans, IMO. How many looks did Evans actually get tonight? 2-3? Edwards was too quick to go to the screen to the RB's it seemed.
One look based on NFL.com....5-T.Edwards pass short left intended for 83-L.Evans INTERCEPTED by 95-K.Wimbley (92-S.Rogers) at CLE 42. 95-K.Wimbley to CLE 44 for 2 yards (83-L.Evans). Pass tipped at line before INT. ...and it started the three interception night for Edwards.

Edwards is pissed at Evans ever since he got an endorsement from Camel Chevrolet.

- Rod, get on the camel.

- You've been on my ### all day.

- He's my client.

- Get him on the camel.

- We don't need a camel.

- It's Camel Chevrolet.

:thumbup:

What I don't understand, is that he is still being ranked fairly high on most of the FF sites. He's got 11 total targets for the past 3 weeks combined and this site has him ranked #13 and projected for 6 receptions this week? What's changed that I don't know about? He gets 1 target and 0 catches at home against Cleveland and now on the road at KC he's going to get 6 receptions and almost 80 yds? So he's all of a sudden going to get more targets in one game than he has for the past 3 weeks combined? KC isn't that much different than Cleveland on pass defense, and Edwards is in a funk. Maybe they'll slip him a 5 hr energy drink and everything will be better? The only way I'd even consider starting Evans is if Losman started.

Bench Evans at your peril this Sunday. No one understands what makes #83 tick better than I do, not even Lee Evans. Note that he has been sitting on my bench the last two weeks. This week, back in my lineup, he will simply explode.

For the record, I was also a big fan of the Sam Wheat reference.

This post has to be one of the most original type posts in the history of the board. Good job on providing a new angle, may we agree or not agree. :)

Bench Evans at your peril this Sunday. No one understands what makes #83 tick better than I do, not even Lee Evans. Note that he has been sitting on my bench the last two weeks. This week, back in my lineup, he will simply explode.For the record, I was also a big fan of the Sam Wheat reference.
Unfortunately it takes 2 to tango. In order for Evans to get back on track, it takes Edwards to get back on track, which is the entire problem in the first place.

Fantasy fantasy football? I think the relevant statistic here is the girl friends to message board postings ratio. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread