What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lendale White going pro (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may end up being the best RB to come out of this years draft (even if Reggie does declare).
:loco:
Why in Sam Hill would you give the loco icon to this quote. White looked like the best tailback on the field during the Rosebowl, and you could easily argue that he could be the next Larry Johnson or Shaun Alexander. And if you can do that, you can say that he could be the best back in the draft. Here is my loco to your loco: :loco:

White looked like the best tailback on the field during the Rosebowl, and you could easily argue that he could be the next Larry Johnson or Shaun Alexander. And if you can do that, you can say that he could be the best back in the draft.
Now that's :loco:

He may end up being the best RB to come out of this years draft (even if Reggie does declare).
Why in Sam Hill would you give the loco icon to this quote. White looked like the best tailback on the field during the Rosebowl, and you could easily argue that he could be the next Larry Johnson or Shaun Alexander. And if you can do that, you can say that he could be the best back in the draft. Here is my loco to your loco: :loco:
I could easily argue Gerald Riggs, Jr will be the next Earl Campbell. Doesnt make me any smarter for having said it though.

I agree. Gut feeling tells me that Reggie won't live up to his current hype and projected draft position.

I agree. Gut feeling tells me that Reggie won't live up to his current hype and projected draft position.
Neither Bush or White are the best RB coming out this year. That would be DeAngelo Williams.

:X

I could easily argue Gerald Riggs, Jr will be the next Earl Campbell. Doesnt make me any smarter for having said it though.
Great argument :X My post simply states that one can make the argument that White is the best RB in the draft without necessarily being crazy or illogical.

Remember the 1995 draft, where Curtis Martin was taken in the 3rd round and Terrell Davis was taken in the 6th round? I'm sure it would have been crazy to say they one of those 2 could be the best in the draft, even better than destroy the consensus #1 pick Ki-Jana Carter or #21 pick Rashan Salaam. Most other drafts demonstrate the same principle.

Once they're drafted, college don't mean diddly squat.

He may end up the best RB is so broad Im not a big L White fan lets see how he does at the combine. He MAY fall out of the 1st round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread