What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Leroy Hill (1 Viewer)

jgb95

Footballguy
I'm going to cut three players to activate him!He's averaging 5 tackels and a sack over the last 4 games!!!!I stole this guy off the waiver wire and I'm thinking of benching either Derrick Johnson or Lance Briggs for him.What do you guys think?

I got him with the last pick in a 16 team IDP dynasty league; 6 round rookie draft. I have him on my developmental squad but am looking forward to playing him next year :thumbup:

Hill is a classic speed-based game playmaking LB who slipped a bit in the draft because he was considered on the small side for an NFL LB (see also: lofa tatupu) - he's best pass rusher the seahawks have and could have a future as their WLB.

Why Will instead of Sam? And what about DD Lewis?(Last Gamebook shows them both at OLB with no distinction between Will and Sam ... do they just play right and left)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why Will instead of Sam? And what about DD Lewis?

(Last Gamebook shows them both at OLB with no distinction between Will and Sam ... do they just play right and left)?
I just think of Hill as the classic WLB because of his skill set, but you're absolutely right.

Why Will instead of Sam?  And what about DD Lewis?

(Last Gamebook shows them both at OLB with no distinction between Will and Sam ... do they just play right and left)?
I just think of Hill as the classic WLB because of his skill set, but you're absolutely right.
Who plays on nickel and dime?

Users who are viewing this thread