What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LET'S GO BOWLING!! (College Bowl Games Pool) (1 Viewer)

Irish3

Footballguy
Every year I run this pool for the college bowl games for the staff at my school and those here who want to be involved. I will be doing so again this year. I will be using the poolhost.com site which makes tracking the progress much easier.

Every completed sheet is $5 and you are allowed to complete multiple sheets. Simple concept pick the most straight-up winners and the tie-breaker will be the total points for the National Championship game.

If you're interested simply express as much here and PM me your email address. I will send you an invite, you accept that, create a free poolhost ID, pay your entry fee, select your teams, include your tie-breaking points and enjoy watching the games this holiday season with the hope of winning a little extra green. Depending on the number of entries, it will either be winner take all or possibly Top 3 with a 60-30-10 split (which it was last year).

I will be accepting entry fee payments through paypal or Venmo.

Bowl Games will be announced this Sunday, December 4th.

Happy Holidays!!

Irish3

Footballguy
One week till the start of the games, I know a bunch of you have checked out it, anyone want in for just $5?

Users who are viewing this thread