What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LET'S GO BOWLING!! (College Bowl Games Pool) (1 Viewer)

Irish3

Footballguy
Every year I run this pool for the college bowl games for the staff at my school and those here who want to be involved. I will be doing so again this year. I will be using the poolhost.com site which makes tracking the progress much easier.

Every completed sheet is $10 and you are allowed to complete multiple sheets. Simple concept pick the most straight-up winners and the tie-breaker will be the total points for the National Championship game.

If you're interested simply express as much here and PM me your email address. I will send you an invite, you accept that, create a free poolhost ID, pay your entry fee, select your teams, include your tie-breaking points and enjoy watching the games this holiday season with the hope of winning a little extra green. Depending on the number of entries, it will either be winner take all or possibly Top 3 with a 60-30-10 split (which it was last year).

I will be accepting entry fee payments through Venmo or, if needed, Paypal (not preferred).

Happy Holidays!!

Last edited:
One week till the start of the games, I know a bunch of you have checked out it, anyone want in for just $5?

Just as a reminder as well, all 43 games will be used in this pool and it is straight up selections. No spreads are used or confidence rankings included.

One week from tomorrow games will start. If interested, let me know if you have any questions.

Sent it to an email I had for the playoff Fantasy league.
Can I forward that e-mail to other people that may want to join or does it have to be specific to each person?
You can try this or send me their emails and I can send them an individual invite...

You are being invited to join 'Let's Go Bowling BF'.

In order to join, you must:

Click on this link and login or create an account: https://www.poolhost.com/joinpool/2/49357/benfranklin

OR

1. Login or create an account at http://www.poolhost.com.

2. Go to the 'Pool Tools' menu and choose 'Join a Private Pool'.

3. To Join the pool you need to enter the Pool ID and Pool Password.

For the Pool ID # type: 49357

For the Pool Password type: benfranklin

4. 'Confirm' to join the pool 'Let's Go Bowling BF'

That's it! The next time you login in to http://www.poolhost.com, you can get back to your pool(s) by going to 'Pool Tools' then 'My Pools' where you'll see all the pools you've joined.

Last edited:
what is the story with no one being able to send you a personal message that is wierd are you a cop or what take that to the bank brohan

what is the story with no one being able to send you a personal message that is wierd are you a cop or what take that to the bank brohan

I'm not sure why I haven't been able to receive PMs. I actually contacted the Joe himself and asked and he wasn't sure either. Can you try to send me a PM, brohan, and see if it goes through?

I'm not sure why I haven't been able to receive PMs. I actually contacted the Joe himself and asked and he wasn't sure either. Can you try to send me a PM, brohan, and see if it goes through?

Have you attempted to send me a test PM?

Users who are viewing this thread