What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LGBT, LGBTQ, LGBT+ Thread (1 Viewer)

Here is another. Amazing the de-transitioners come out despite knowing they will be lynched by the woke mob.

I regret Transitioning.

Woke people are the nastiest people

Are these individual YouTube clips supposed to prove something? This is just another personal anecdote that means absolutely nothing as far as the discussion of transitioning is actually concerned.

Would you or anyone be impressed if I bombarded the thread with first person YouTube testimonials of those who are happy they transitioned? And I bet I could find dozens to post but they would be as worthless as what you have been flooding this thread with.

An interesting discussion between two Trans who know what is going on.

The Truth about Trans kids from Trans Adults.
I’ve watched about half of this so far, planning to go back to it. Thanks for posting, it’s interesting.
Haven’t watched, however did click and see what the format would be and read some of the comments. One of the top comments was someone who regretted their tattoos, at 19. Got me thinking about other decisions people make and later regret - like marriages. Marriages generally happen in someone’s 20s or 30s, and roughly half of them don’t work out. I’m genuinely curious into the amount of background and due diligence that’s done before hormone blockers and, ultimately the irreversible surgery.

Here is another. Amazing the de-transitioners come out despite knowing they will be lynched by the woke mob.

I regret Transitioning.

Are these individual YouTube clips supposed to prove something? This is just another personal anecdote that means absolutely nothing as far as the discussion of transitioning is actually concerned.

Would you or anyone be impressed if I bombarded the thread with first person YouTube testimonials of those who are happy they transitioned? And I bet I could find dozens to post but they would be as worthless as what you have been flooding this thread with.

Where to start? George Floyd is just a personal ancedotal data point, but yet that is justification to burn down cities.

We are told trans are about 0.6 percent of the population and only 0.1 percent regret it. Finding a person to come out openly as a trans who regrets it, should be a unicorn. But there are dozens of stories out there and over 28,000 Reddit users claiming to regret and de-transitioning. The narrative that is being peddled by the wokist mob is total BS.

Last edited:

I’ve watched about half of this so far, planning to go back to it. Thanks for posting, it’s interesting.
Haven’t watched, however did click and see what the format would be and read some of the comments. One of the top comments was someone who regretted their tattoos, at 19. Got me thinking about other decisions people make and later regret - like marriages. Marriages generally happen in someone’s 20s or 30s, and roughly half of them don’t work out. I’m genuinely curious into the amount of background and due diligence that’s done before hormone blockers and, ultimately the irreversible surgery.

According to dozens of stories I have heard...you walk into a Planned Parenthood clinic, you talk to an unlicensed non-professional counselor (usually a trans person), they fill out a questionnaire with you, which is sent to a far away doctor who rubber stamps it and you get your hormone blockers. Typically 20 minutes.

According to dozens of stories I have heard...you walk into a Planned Parenthood clinic, you talk to an unlicensed non-professional counselor (usually a trans person), they fill out a questionnaire with you, which is sent to a far away doctor who rubber stamps it and you get your hormone blockers. Typically 20 minutes.

According to dozens of stories I have heard...

Unverified urban legends you have heard that you claim are the gospel truth.

According to dozens of stories I have heard...

Unverified urban legends you have heard that you claim are the gospel truth.

Lol...testimonies from real people are urban legends. A couple of these even appeared on 60 Minutes, who got viciously attacked for even presenting the de-transitioning side. You arguements are pathetic.

Testimony from wokey pokey dance club = evidence.

Testimony from people that goes against the desired narrative is just an anecdote.

Hope this helps everybody!

I regret Transitioning.

YouTube >>>>> Twitter.

The ugliness in this thread is depressing.

What is ugly is the truth. An organization you support begans chemically castrating children on their first visit without even seeing a doctor and without parental approval in states which allow it or have loopholes for it. I would think we all vould agree that is ugly. Shining the light on that situation is not.

:yes:

Residents of a small town in western Michigan helped raise almost $100,000 for their local library after it was defunded over the inclusion of LGBTQ books.

I know the area well, it is a very conservative. Then again I was at the Sams Club near there yesterday and it looked like a freak show.

What is ugly is the truth. An organization you support begans chemically castrating children on their first visit without even seeing a doctor and without parental approval in states which allow it or have loopholes for it. I would think we all vould agree that is ugly. Shining the light on that situation is not.
Now not only are these hormones given to minors on their first visit, they're prescribed by folks who aren't doctors?

The lack of basis in reality is simply unbelievable. How long until Jon has the entire liberal population children's population getting their bits cut off and chemically castrated?

The most recent survey shows that about 20 peecent of trans kids attempt suicide and about 10 percent of straight kids do. That is pretty consistent with most surveys where it is about a 2 to 1 difference. The numbers are pretty alarming for all kids.

Now not only are these hormones given to minors on their first visit, they're prescribed by folks who aren't doctors?

The lack of basis in reality is simply unbelievable. How long until Jon has the entire liberal population children's population getting their bits cut off and chemically castrated?

Lol...you lack of understanding is unbelievable. A doctor prescribes the drugs based on a survey, but never sees the patient. This is typically the case at planned parenthood. They don't have a doctor inhouse unless there is a scheduled abortion or surgery. Nothing biased any of this. These are consistent stories told by trans kids and former staffers.

The most recent survey shows that about 20 peecent of trans kids attempt suicide and about 10 percent of straight kids do. That is pretty consistent with most surveys where it is about a 2 to 1 difference. The numbers are pretty alarming for all kids.
Alaska has the highest child suicide rate. Much more so than Northeast states.

Ban Alaska

Lol...you lack of understanding is unbelievable. A doctor prescribes the drugs based on a survey, but never sees the patient. This is typically the case at planned parenthood. They don't have a doctor inhouse unless there is a scheduled abortion or surgery. Nothing biased any of this. These are consistent stories told by trans kids and former staffers.

Your ignorance of how the medical world works is staggering. You think a doctor reads a survey and prescribes dangerous drugs? Without parental consent? You've seen all the medical malpractice lawyer commercials I'm sure, are you SURE you think this is how it happens?

Staggering lack of knowledge that you simply share as the truth. Please stop.

Ban Alaska?v

I am nor suggesting banning trangenderism. What I am suggesting is that before we start castrating people and especially kids we need a proper psychological diagnosis of the issue and if it is a minor child consent of the parents without a bunch of loopholes where all they have to do is claim they are scared to tell their parents and they are good to go.

Ban Alaska?v

I am nor suggesting banning trangenderism. What I am suggesting is that before we start castrating people and especially kids we need a proper psychological diagnosis of the issue and if it is a minor child consent of the parents without a bunch of loopholes where all they have to do is claim they are scared to tell their parents and they are good to go.
And I'm telling you that in the vast vast majority of occasions that's exactly what happens. And transitioning kids is a very MINOR issue compared to say drug overdoses in kids or kids killed by guns.

Just because some youtube guy tells you something doesn't make it true. Use some reasonable judgement here guy.

Your ignorance of how the medical world works is staggering. You think a doctor reads a survey and prescribes dangerous drugs? Without parental consent? You've seen all the medical malpractice lawyer commercials I'm sure, are you SURE you think this is how it happens?

You are the one is is woefully ignorant. I not only think so, I know so. It is perfectly legal for a doctor to prescribe drugs over the internet. If there are injections, it will be done by a nurse.

Ban Alaska?v

And I'm telling you that in the vast vast majority of occasions that's exactly what happens. And transitioning kids is a very MINOR issue compared to say drug overdoses in kids or kids killed by guns.

Just because some youtube guy tells you something doesn't make it true. Use some reasonable judgement here guy.

You are clueless how planned parenthood and these gender clinics operate.

You are the one is is woefully ignorant. I not only think so, I know so. It is perfectly legal for a doctor to prescribe drugs over the internet. If there are injections, it will be done by a nurse.
Senator Jackie Speier authored Business and Professions Code section 2242.1 which became effective in January 2001. It specifically states no person may prescribe, dispense or furnish dangerous drugs or devices via the Internet without an appropriate prior examination and medical indication therefor. A violation of this section may result in the issuance of a citation or civil penalty with a $25,000 fine per occurrence.

And don't tell me you're talking about telehealth since that's a very recent phenomenon and the doctor doesn't prescribe using nothing but a survey.

Ban Alaska?v

So they operate completely outside the laws for any other medical practice? Tell me, how did you get so knowledgeable about this?

There are basic medical standards that must be met...EXCEPT when you're chopping the bits off of children without their parents consent.

lol

Ban Alaska?v

So they operate completely outside the laws for any other medical practice? Tell me, how did you get so knowledgeable about this?

There are basic medical standards that must be met...EXCEPT when you're chopping the bits off of children without their parents consent.

lol

Exactly whataw are they breaking? There is no law or practice which requires the doctor to physically see the patient. The current medical standard is if the child identifies as the opposite sex, put them on hormone blockers. It was completely different 20 years ago.

Ban Alaska?v

lol

Exactly whataw are they breaking? There is no law or practice which requires the doctor to physically see the patient. The current medical standard is if the child identifies as the opposite sex, put them on hormone blockers. It was completely different 20 years ago.
From the Mayo Clinic:

What are the criteria for use of pubertal blockers?​

To begin using pubertal blockers, a child must:

• Show a long-lasting and intense pattern of gender nonconformity or gender dysphoria
  • Have gender dysphoria that began or worsened at the start of puberty
  • Address any psychological, medical or social problems that could interfere with treatment
  • Have entered the early stage of puberty
  • Provide informed consent

Particularly when a child hasn't reached the age of medical consent, parents or other caretakers or guardians must consent to the treatment and support the adolescent through the treatment process.

Now please stop giving your information as fact you gleamed from some right wing youtube channels.

Ban Alaska?v

lol

From the Mayo Clinic:

• Show a long-lasting and intense pattern of gender nonconformity or gender dysphoria
  • Address any psychological, medical or social problems that could interfere with treatment

Particularly when a child hasn't reached the age of medical consent, parents or other caretakers or guardians must consent to the treatment and support the adolescent through the treatment process.

Now please stop giving your information as fact you gleamed from some right wing youtube channels.

That is what the questionnaire does is, check all those boxes. It is 100 percent fact.

From the Mayo Clinic:

Thanks for this info. Now this part is well outside of my wheelhouse, and possibly yours as well, but the above talks about the age of medical consent. That’s state to state specific. For example, in Maryland so long as the minor doesn’t live with the parent(s) they can consent. In Pennsylvania, the provider can provide treatment without parental consent if, in their view, getting that consent would result in a delay of that treatment, and hinder the minors life/health.

From the Mayo Clinic:

Thanks for this info. Now this part is well outside of my wheelhouse, and possibly yours as well, but the above talks about the age of medical consent. That’s state to state specific. For example, in Maryland so long as the minor doesn’t live with the parent(s) they can consent. In Pennsylvania, the provider can provide treatment without parental consent if, in their view, getting that consent would result in a delay of that treatment, and hinder the minors life/health.
Absolutely. That is why several states are becoming sanctuary states which expressly legalize any adult to bring any minor into their state for gender care.

From the Mayo Clinic:

Sure it varies state to state. Jon would have us believe that the minor simply walks in with no parents, fills out a survey, and gets hormone blockers.

In the real world physicians go through many many steps and analysis and the child needs tons of counseling before this type of drug is prescribed.

What's really scary is how steadfast he is in his views despite me giving him multiple links and all of his sources coming from youtube interviews and reddit comments. And he's not alone which is actually scarier.

From the Mayo Clinic:

Absolutely. That is why several states are becoming sanctuary states which expressly legalize any adult to bring any minor into their state for gender care.
Do you honestly think that parents who were against this and it happened to their kid wouldn't be suing the pants off of the doctor and clinic? Seriously?

Does that logic not even work for you?

From the Mayo Clinic:

Do you honestly think that parents who were against this and it happened to their kid wouldn't be suing the pants off of the doctor and clinic? Seriously?

I hope someone does as was successfully done in the UK to stop this. But the doctors have the medical establishments backing this practice and the courts may see the parents as denying health care to their child and risk losing custody like happens in Canada.

From the Mayo Clinic:

You can bury your head in your butt all you want and insist it smells like roses, but what I describe absolutely is happening and at an alarming scale.

An interesting read about the medical tourism aspect of having gender reassignment surgery done in Thailand. This is apparently how many American had the procedures performed before it recently became more accessible here in the US with more insurance carriers covering it. Meaning that while we see a very large growth curve of procedures being done here in the US (doubling or tripling every 2-3 years), that may not tell the whole story of how many Americans are having the procedure performed as it doesn’t count overseas operations.

“There were no doctors at the clinic where she worked,” Shrier reported. “Nurse practitioners were the professionals with the highest medical training, she said.
So? This is the way healthcare works in 2022.
The woman reportedly lives in a small town of roughly 30,000 and said the clinic she had worked at saw one to two biologically female teen patients seeking testosterone per day.
Two patients a day merely getting a prescription for testosterone is not much of a "cash cow".
“Trans-identifying kids are cash cows,” the woman told Shrier, “and they are kept on the hook for the foreseeable future in terms of follow-up appointments, bloodwork, meetings, etc.
That pretty much contradicts your entire premise.
“It seems reasonable to conclude that hormone treatments—pricey as they are—now contribute materially to Planned Parenthood’s bottom line,” she added.
So, our expert source, doesn't actually have evidence of this claim! It is just speculation.
"...Americans who would never consent to these devastating life choices"
This is what this is ultimately all about. Supported with
a bunch of "lies and hyperbole"

No, what’s ugly is your false presentation,

I don’t believe your spurces. Any of them. It’s very reasonable not to believe them because they are the same people who have spread lies about Planned Parenthood for years.

Find me a source from respectable media, and I’ll listen. But it had better be facts and statistics, not anecdotes. I don’t think you can because what you’re spreading is lies. It’s also ugly garbage:

This is the first truthful information you’ve posted in a long while. The overwhelming consensus by health experts is that these suicides are caused mainly by rejection of these poor kids from their peers and family and society at large: YOU are on the side of the rejectors.

“There were no doctors at the clinic where she worked,” Shrier reported. “Nurse practitioners were the professionals with the highest medical training, she said.
So? This is the way healthcare works in 2022.
The woman reportedly lives in a small town of roughly 30,000 and said the clinic she had worked at saw one to two biologically female teen patients seeking testosterone per day.
Two patients a day merely getting a prescription for testosterone is not much of a "cash cow".
“Trans-identifying kids are cash cows,” the woman told Shrier, “and they are kept on the hook for the foreseeable future in terms of follow-up appointments, bloodwork, meetings, etc.
That pretty much contradicts your entire premise.
“It seems reasonable to conclude that hormone treatments—pricey as they are—now contribute materially to Planned Parenthood’s bottom line,” she added.
So, our expert source, doesn't actually have evidence of this claim! It is just speculation.
"...Americans who would never consent to these devastating life choices"
This is what this is ultimately all about. Supported with
a bunch of "lies and hyperbole"
Your points are the lies. Just because there are follow-ups doesn't change what happens initially. Sure they do blood work to monitor the effects of the hormones, and it is paid for by insurance and medicare. There is very good money in each new patient they bring it. It is estimated with all the treatments and surgeries and therapies that a trans will generate about $1.3 million over their life. There is a whole laundry list of things like plastic surgeries, voice training, walking therapies which they consult (sell) these patients on.

Last edited:

No, what’s ugly is your false presentation,

I don’t believe your spurces. Any of them. It’s very reasonable not to believe them because they are the same people who have spread lies about Planned Parenthood for years.

Find me a source from respectable media, and I’ll listen. But it had better be facts and statistics, not anecdotes. I don’t think you can because what you’re spreading is lies. It’s also ugly garbage:

None of my sources have been spreading lies about planned parenthood for years. There is a trans youtuber who accounts her experiences and interviews many others. She receives the services at such clinics and is appalled at how easily it is passed out. There are a dozen of trans on her channel and hundreds of others who contact her privately which confirms these practices. She has no ax to grind with Planned Parenthood. Abigail Shrier is also not some pro-abortion nut who has a vendetta against planned parenthood. She researched the book at the urging of a mother whose daughter went through a gender transformation which ended badly. Her book is well researched and is the result of interviewing hundreds of trans people.

You attacks are baseless.

Ban Alaska?v

lol

From the Mayo Clinic:

Bill Maher ok as a source?

Ban Alaska?v

lol

From the Mayo Clinic:

And I am not sure why you think Mayo Clinic policies have to to do Planned Parenthood. If you think Mayo Clinic has the same ethical practices and standards are Planned Parenthood, you are delusional.

Ban Alaska?v

lol

From the Mayo Clinic:

That's gonna' leave a mark on Tobias. :lol:

Ban Alaska?v

lol

From the Mayo Clinic:

I wouldn't use him as one. :coffee:

Ban Alaska?v

lol

From the Mayo Clinic:

Unless, of course, he agreed with you. :ROFLMAO:

But he doesn't and he sees where those who believe in this insanity are taking his party. So now you have to run somewhere else for your confirmation bias.

Ban Alaska?v

lol

From the Mayo Clinic:

But he doesn't and he sees where those who believe in this insanity are taking his party. So now you have to run somewhere else for your confirmation bias.

LOL...it is pathetic coming from someone who uses Tweets and Wiki pages as his primary sources.

Ban Alaska?v

lol

From the Mayo Clinic:

Unless, of course, he agreed with you.

No, since he has shifted many of his views to the right, I haven't used Bill Maher as a source for several years, outside of an occasional joke in his opening monologue.

Ban Alaska?v

lol

From the Mayo Clinic:

LOL...it is pathetic coming from someone who uses Tweets and Wiki pages as his primary sources.

Unlike you jon, I have never posted a tweet with an anecdotal story from one person and passed it off as the gospel truth.

And as has been discussed here, Wiki is a good starting source, but I have never held it out as the last word, as it can edited by anyone at anytime.

Ban Alaska?v

lol

From the Mayo Clinic:

Unless, of course, he agreed with you.

No, since he has shifted many of his views to the right, I haven't used Bill Maher as a source for several years, outside of an occasional joke in his opening monologue.

Shifted right?!?!? :ROFLMAO:

He's been the same for the last 40 years. You and a majority of your party have shifted so far left that Marxists look right wing to you.

Ban Alaska?v

lol

From the Mayo Clinic:

Of course you wouldn't because he doesn't repeat your narrative. You prefer to blindly agree with any radical who's in favor of cutting the penises off of male teenagers simply because said teen says they feel like a woman or lopping the **** off of girls who say they feel like a man.

I may not agree with all of Bill's opinions, but I will say that he comes across as a reasonable person that I could have a conversation with. That's in sharp contrast to the lunatics who accuse people of being transphobic simply because they want to ask legitimate questions before administering drugs to teenagers. These drugs have irreversible side effects and prescribing them to children shouldn't be taken lightly. However, some parents and doctors prefer to affirm a teenager's self diagnosis instead of asking difficult questions and waiting until the teen enters a new phase--and most will.

What's a bigger mistake:

1) having a teen undergo transition therapy with irreversible side effects and then the teen realizes it was a mistake; or
2) delaying transition therapy to ensure that the teen is actually suffering gender dysphoria?

Ban Alaska?v

lol

From the Mayo Clinic:

Unlike you jon, I have never posted a tweet with an anecdotal story from one person and passed it off as the gospel truth.

And as has been discussed here, Wiki is a good starting source, but I have never held it out as the last word, as it can edited by anyone at anytime.

Shifted right? No way. The democratic party has shifted way left. Don't believe me? In 2008, Obama was against gay marriage. Now, all dems and many reps are for gay marriage. And that's just one example.

Users who are viewing this thread