What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lions at 49ers (1 Viewer)

i hope you all started your 9er receivers. Smith is about to have a career night.
Spoken like a true Sparty.
you saw the part about both starting DBs and our only good S being out right? I'm as die hard a Lions fan as they come - I watched every minute of all 16 losses in 2008 - but just being realistic about tonight. Harbaugh is a ##### and he'll pour it on if he gets a chance to. the Front 7 is going to have to win this game for Detroit - but i don't think they can without help from the secondary.

Wow. Dominating D. They are always at the ball. It's amazing.
I agree. Not only do they seemingly never miss a tackle but they dont even let the people they tackle fall forward.
Anyone know how they seem to have everything/everyone covered? Is it scheme, superior athleticism...
As I understand it, they're the only team that practices 18 yard overthrows - that's how they finish every practice.Friggin' boy scouts - always prepared.

Wow. Dominating D. They are always at the ball. It's amazing.
I agree. Not only do they seemingly never miss a tackle but they dont even let the people they tackle fall forward.
Anyone know how they seem to have everything/everyone covered? Is it scheme, superior athleticism...
As I understand it, they're the only team that practices 18 yard overthrows - that's how they finish every practice.Friggin' boy scouts - always prepared.
My original post was before that homer.

These refs are as bad with clock management as the ones in my flag football league. Simple atrocious.

that's twice the clock ran out and the replacements missed it? once on the play clock (1st TD) and there on the P.I.

Aw well, everybody is getting screwed - Flacco is right, ruining the integrity of the league

that's twice the clock ran out and the replacements missed it? once on the play clock (1st TD) and there on the P.I.Aw well, everybody is getting screwed - Flacco is right, ruining the integrity of the league
Can the Lions challenge whether the Niners got the play off?

Pretty sure time had expired there. Pass interference on Moss leads to 1st and one from the goal.

This is too easy. Practice free throws.

Very nice play by smith there
did that throw get past the line of scrimmage? looked a couple yards short to me. is that challengeable???
going back and looking at it, it wasn't even close. the rule is that the qb must get the balGl past the line of scrimmage right???
Yes. It was pretty clear they blew that one too.
:no: No way they call that. He threw it 20+ yards downfield across his body and OOB. Regular refs woulda never called it either

did that throw get past the line of scrimmage? looked a couple yards short to me. is that challengeable???
going back and looking at it, it wasn't even close. the rule is that the qb must get the balGl past the line of scrimmage right???
:no: No way they call that. He threw it 20+ yards downfield across his body and OOB. Regular refs woulda never called it either
Possibly, but if you watch the play it's pretty clear it went out before the line of scrimmage.

looks like Smith is just the 3rd down back tonight. Bell seems to be carrying a load to the line. Interesting.

I'm still trying to figure out what people continually see in Stafford. He's OK I guess, but certainly nothing special.

i've seen that called many times...i think that was a case of the replacement refs getting caught watching like a fan and a pretty easy call to make.

Users who are viewing this thread