What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lito Sheppard tonight against Zona (1 Viewer)

should I be expecting a big game tonight?
I'd say there is a pretty good chance just based on the number of plays he will be involved in. The Cardinals are one of the best matchups for CBs. I think he should have a handful of tackles and PDs. I don't know if I would "expect" a big game, but it is possible.

I'd say there is a pretty good chance just based on the number of plays he will be involved in. The Cardinals are one of the best matchups for CBs. I think he should have a handful of tackles and PDs. I don't know if I would "expect" a big game, but it is possible.
Warner 8-14 at the half and only 3 receptions for Fitz and Boldin combined. :lol:

Warner 8-14 at the half and only 3 receptions for Fitz and Boldin combined. :rolleyes:
its simple.. I need a big night to the the division lead, and I'm cursed.

Users who are viewing this thread