What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for a $200-300 Money League (1 Viewer)

Chairshot

Footballguy
I'm looking to join a $200-300 money league. I've been in a league in that dollar range for the past couple years and it hasn't been run very well and the rules have been very non-standard, leading to a lot of luck being involved (the team that won that league last year auto-drafted).

I'm looking for more of a traditional rule set but I'm open minded to different thing.

Both the guy I partner with and myself are fantasy football vets, been at it for over 10 years now with multiple leagues every year. Very active and just looking for a good group of guys who want to take things seriously.

If you have a league like that with an opening (or know of one), hit me with an email.

Thanks!

sonicconfuser@gmail.com

I am also looking for a larger "money league". Originally I was going to start one myself but have run across resistence due to my anonymity on this forum. Afterall, would you send $250 to somone you didn't know? It's a difficult hurdle to overcome.

If anyone knows of an active league that has an opening I would appreciate a "heads up". I've been playing Fantasy Football since Marino was a rookie and appreciate a well run league.

Thanks.

Eric Landwehr

San Antonio, TX

You should consider Unlucky's Phenom's Leagues as well. There's no one on these Boards who's more trusted and highly thought of, when it comes to this sort of thing.

Phenoms Leagues are not only run well, but the payouts are high-percentage, and promptly delivered.

These Leagues make for one of the most effective learning tools for stepping up to compete on the National Level High Stakes Leagues for two reasons:

1. You have the opportunity to compete at almost any Entry Fee, but can certainly choose one high enough to be a step above what you usually pay, and closer to what you'll pay to enter a National Contest.

2. At all Entry Fee Levels, the competition level is so high it will make your head spin. Plenty of Staff and Respected Board Members play in Unlucky's Leagues. Speaking from experience, the competition you face at the National Level is a far cry from what you'll face in Unlucky's Leagues. Drafting and playing against some of the best from this Community will more than prepare you for what you'll face when you lay down the Big Bucks for a shot at a National Contest Grand Prize.

Check them out. You won't be disappointed.

Email Sent
when i go on the phenoms website there's nothing listed regarding leagues. will that info be put up soon. trying to do a high stakes redraft league. let me know. thanks
Don't know about the Phenoms site, but the following has several levels of entry fees, including the main event league which you can do online. FFPC The payouts are guaranteed and held in an Attorney Trust Account. You will find many of the top high-stakes players in the country on the site, but don't let that scare you.

Email Sent
when i go on the phenoms website there's nothing listed regarding leagues. will that info be put up soon. trying to do a high stakes redraft league. let me know. thanks
At the lastest, it will be next week. I'm almost done with the offseason site upgrades. I just realized that it says June instead of July for when leagues will be listed.

Users who are viewing this thread