What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

looking for a dynasty or keeper league (1 Viewer)

Steelers22

Footballguy
I am a very active manager and the other dynasty league I was in seems to be no longer going on anymore. So, I obviously am now looking for a new one before the season starts. If any spots are open, please let me know and I promise I will be active all year long as well as knowledgeable.

I am a very active manager and the other dynasty league I was in seems to be no longer going on anymore. So, I obviously am now looking for a new one before the season starts. If any spots are open, please let me know and I promise I will be active all year long as well as knowledgeable.
http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index...howtopic=403811This is a 32 teamer / Slow Auction / Salary Cap league,

this will be a test yr since I want to get it right... its low cost; $10.. so theres little risk if you don't like it. 09 will begin dynasty draft

Let me know

Steelers, I have a dynasty league that is getting ready to start and we need ONE more good owner. My writeup is listed on this page. Do you do IDP? Look up the post by me for the league and let me know if you're interested.Thanks.

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index...howtopic=403811This is a 32 teamer / Slow Auction / Salary Cap league,

this will be a test yr since I want to get it right... its low cost; $10.. so theres little risk if you don't like it. 09 will begin dynasty draft

Let me know
Just to let u now, we are not going to have a test yr.. we're jumping right into Start-up yr now.19 teams left

Users who are viewing this thread