What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

looking for a dynasty superflex full IDP 2023 startup (1 Viewer)

TARK-D-SHARK

Footballguy
Experienced owner looking for 2023 Start up superflex full IDP dynasty league with experienced commissioner . $75-100 range.

post a link to your league and i will take a look and see if we are a match

Experienced owner looking for 2023 Start up superflex full IDP dynasty league with experienced commissioner . $75-100 range.

I am looking for the exact same type of league as well.

I might have a rare opening in a 17 year old Dynasty league with IDP for the right owner.. The open team finished 3rd, and is a playoff team, it's a $280 league, 14 teams, 8 playoff teams, site has nice graphics etc. Team has WR Jefferson, RB Chubb, Fournette, TE Ingram, LB Parsons and more... Owner left due to Military duty.. Commish with 40+ years experience..

I am looking for the exact same type of league as well.
Are you still looking?
16 team startup.
4 divisions.
Top weekly scorer wins $$
Super Flex
Rookie Draft pick trading
TE PREMIUM (1.5PPR for TE)
Start Defensive Players ( IDP )
Dynasty/Contract League (Manage your money wisely)
Buy in is only $20 per season plus $10 fee (Tycoon App)
Second season paid in advance. So it’s $50 to get started.Money collected in League Safe.

Users who are viewing this thread