What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for a new Dynasty League (1 Viewer)

stick

Footballguy
No interest in prize money leagues but will pay league fee with no problems.

Been in first Dynasty League made over at www.fftoday.com called the Xtreme Dynasty league. Also commish of a Dynasty league on a local level. Prefer 14 team league but am willing to do 12. Like alot of roster spots. Love to trade and very active on waiver wire. Very familar with myfantasyleague.com as both my other leagues are all there. Willing to give more information but am for sure qualified to help bring activity to your league. Would like to be able to jump in at the start of one rather than take over a current team, but would consider doing so under the right circumstances.

Email me @ jstickland@hotmail.com

Thanks and look forward to talking to you.

No interest in prize money leagues but will pay league fee with no problems.

Been in first Dynasty League made over at www.fftoday.com called the Xtreme Dynasty league. Also commish of a Dynasty league on a local level. Prefer 14 team league but am willing to do 12. Like alot of roster spots. Love to trade and very active on waiver wire. Very familar with myfantasyleague.com as both my other leagues are all there. Willing to give more information but am for sure qualified to help bring activity to your league. Would like to be able to jump in at the start of one rather than take over a current team, but would consider doing so under the right circumstances.

Email me @ jstickland@hotmail.com

Thanks and look forward to talking to you.
Huh???.....

I have no desire to play for money however if there is a website fee that everyone chips in on or something to that degree I have no problem with that. Sorry for poor wording..

~STICK

Users who are viewing this thread