What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for competitive 12 team PPR standard scoring league. (1 Viewer)

Jojofb75

Footballguy
Hey everyone,

My name is Joe and I am looking for a 12-team, PPR Standard scoring league that is competitive. The league I have been running with for about a decade now is $125 buy-in on ESPN and is half-full of people who quit come week 6 and who do not pay attention to the league and I am tired of the nonsense. I just want an active league, preferably on ESPN. People sending trades, trades being accepted/vetoed, waiver-wire action, and pure friendly competition! I am 33 and been in FF since...2007 now, damn. The format of scoring I am interested in is the one where they allow the decimal scoring, so a player can score like 22.4 points and this helps reduce ties in the league. Reach out to me on here or even email @ jojofb75@msn.com with the info. Cheers peeps and good luck in your leagues this year!

P.S ~ I have created my own 12 team league on ESPN in-case I have zero luck and people want to join mine and get things moving that way.

Users who are viewing this thread