What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for gurus - half off first year league fee (1 Viewer)

fantasyguru74

Footballguy
Come and be a real general manager in our current dynasty league. We are proud to say we have constructed a league that is very similar in being a real life GM in the NFL. This will be the 3rd year of our league and we are looking for some great football minds to make our league even more competitve. Our goal is to have the toughest league ever with the best owners, who really know their football. We strive to make our league a 365 day experience and we have a few openings right now. Our league fee is $100 but new owners will only pay $50 for the first year. The winner's pot will still be $1600 at the end of the year though ;-) If you can bring another guru like yourself then I'm willing to drop your fee even more. Here is a quick glimpse of our league setup:

45 man roster/6 taxi squad

22 starters - 11 offense/11 defense (several formations can be deployed on both sides)

Contract length/Auction league - once you win a player in a an auction you give him a contract length from 1-5 years.

Dispersal draft for the 6 teams that are available, some really good players and picks are available! The new owners will take place in a draft with all the assets being drafted from the 6 teams that are available.

This is a serious league for serious owners, and again if you bring another guru besides yourself on board I'm willing to drop your league fee even more. Must be active and must love football all year round to be in this league. Hit me up ASAP for a quick screening process...

gflores7178@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread