What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for Hot Action (1 Viewer)

TVT 0 N S T A

Footballguy
Hey All,

I'm looking for some roster advice.  I have 1.08 in a 10 teamer - PPR Dynasty league.  I was pretty fortunate with my roster below:

QB: Russel Wilson, Kyler Murray, Daniel Jones

RB: CMC, Fournette, Kenyan Drake, Melvin Gordon, Devonta Freeman, Jordan Howard

WR: Mike Evans, AJ Brown, Allen Robinson, Will Fuller, Devante Parker, DJ Chark, Diaontae Johnson, Allen Lazard, Devin Funchess (about to drop)

TE: OJ Howard, TJ Hockenson, Goedert, Higbee

I have a decent roster with a lot of depth, but I don't think I have a lot of "impact" players.  I'm looking to trade 1.08 - should I move up, move out?  Do you think AJ Brown, Allen Robinson, Chark will be enough at WR?  Should I try to get rid of Fournette and a pick for a better RB or WR?  I go through this regularly, where I am not satisfied with my team and want to make drastic changes and I am just looking for reasonable advice.  Draft is next weekend.

Thanks!

Your team is stacked at all positions.  I think you have plenty of impact players.  The question of whether you move up or out is solely dependent upon the offers you are getting.  It's tough to evaluate which way to go when there is no offer to evaluate.  You also didn't give your lineup requirements so it's hard to say where your strengths really lie.  If it's a 1 QB league you have a huge strength there and should look to move one of those guys if you can in a package deal to upgrade at TE (your weakest position). 

I appreciate your evaluations.  

The starting lineup format is:

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, FLEX, TE

I have targeted TE in the past and been denied.  The issue with TE's is there is Kittle and Kelce and then everyone else.  Goedert, Hockenson and even OJ Howard (could easily be top 10 tight ends).  I guess I think I have great depth, but not a ton of "star power".  I was mostly considering moving up in the draft to get CeeDee Lamb or trading out of the draft with a top 30WR in mind (Amari Cooper/OBJ).  I go through this regularly, where I think I need to make a move and maybe the best option is standing pat.  In any event, I appreciate the feedback :)  

Users who are viewing this thread