What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for one spot for year 21 of IDP Dynasty League on Yahoo (1 Viewer)

nverderamo

Footballguy
Hello everyone. I am the commissioner of a successful football keeper league which is looking for an ultra active, knowledgeable owner to fill a spot for year 21! 20 years ago this was a two team keeper league where owners inherited 33 man rosters of players comprised on the two teams. For example I was Bal/Atl and I received Vick, Peerless Price, Boller, Jamal and Ray Lewis etc. I ONLY want EXPERIENCED owners who have played in DYNASTY AND/OR IDP leagues in the past. This league is an extremely high scoring, defensive player league. 9 defenders and 7 offensive players start. Defenders score a bunch of points and the average scores are in the 400s in this league. 16 Team League, 8 teams make the playoffs. Rosters have been permanently trimmed to 30 players. The offseason has a two round rookie draft and a two round FA draft. The FA draft people select players not on other team’s rosters. My email is nicholas.verderamo@gmail.com please contact me immediately if you are interested.

Oak/Det 3-11 4th, 20th rookie picks
Derek Carr
David Mills
Baker Mayfield
RB
Kenneth Walker III
Alvin Kamara
Elijah Mitchell
Clyde Edwards-Helaire
Kenneth Gainwell
Raheem Blackshear
WR