What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for Replacement manager, 14 team Standard w/ DoubleFlex Y! League! (1 Viewer)

The Frankman

Footballguy
Dealing with a situation in my league... I had 5 guys drop out the last 2 weeks and was scrambling to get to 16 in my league. Here is the thread I used here... Basically we only got to 13, so Yahoo autodrafted a team so we could get to 14. I need an owner to take over that team, here is the team

Team 14
1.    (13)    Julio Jones (Atl - WR)
2.    (16)    Keenan Allen (LAC - WR)
3.    (41)    Zach Ertz (Phi - TE)
4.    (44)    Jarvis Landry (Cle - WR)
5.    (69)    Drew Brees (NO - QB)
6.    (72)    Jamison Crowder (Was - WR)
7.    (97)    C.J. Anderson (Car - RB)
8.    (100)    Ronald Jones II (TB - RB)
9.    (125)    Los Angeles (LAC - DEF)
10.    (128)    Stephen Gostkowski (NE - K)
11.    (153)    Matt Ryan (Atl - QB)
12.    (156)    Cameron Brate (TB - TE)
13.    (181)    Austin Seferian-Jenkins (Jax - TE)
14.    (184)    Rishard Matthews (Ten - WR)
15.    (209)    Chicago (Chi - DEF) 

League Link

It's a Yahoo 14 team League, 8 teams will make the playoffs and Top 4 get payouts (getting 4th should get you your initial buy-in back). EDIT: The buy-in is now $40 dollars via PayPal. If interested, send your e-mail so I can assign you the team. Once you take it and rename it (Team 14 sounds so Overwatch for some reason...), please be ready to send PayPal payment.

EDIT: $40 now as of 9/1, switched from $75

Last edited by a moderator:
bump. Willing to discount buy-in from $75 to $40 form the manager who takes over.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread