What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for trade analyzer that handles draft picks (besides Footballguys) (1 Viewer)

CKfromSFV

Footballguy
Hello All,

Looking for help in regards to finding a trade analyzer that handles draft picks.

I am fairly new to fantasy football. I am an owner of a dynasty team.

Other owners are approaching me with trade offers that involve players and draft picks.

I have looked for analyzers that analyze such scenarios, with no luck. The offer usually involves picks later in the rounds (4.16 and so on) and players. When I accept/reject/counter offer a trade, I want to have a reasoning behind my answer, instead of making a decision "blind".

Thank you

Chris

Hey Chris,

You are wise to consult sources, I've been in a few leagues where some managers take advantage of the new one.  They are hoping for a score by taking advantage of the inexperienced.

Others that I like to reference are (free by the way):  Trade Calculator - Dynasty 101, DynastyProcess Trade Calculator and Dynasty Football Trade Calculator.

And of course I like to ask questions here and get the members feedback and their insight.

You can never have enough information.

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trade calculators are very wide ranging and usually very off.  It's not a bad thing to just have an idea but in general they don't match league specifics and can be very misleading.  Information is always good but I wouldn't put a lot of stock into them.  

Users who are viewing this thread