What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looks Like a FOOT of snow in Philly! (1 Viewer)

At least I'm not too arrogant to admit it, but it still remains that the ball was dropped by the professionals in the business for not letting people know how bad this weather was...

Last edited by a moderator:
Find me a pregame weather report anywhere which said it was going to be THIS bad. I don't think you will.

It was supposed to come at about 3:00. Just one of those things you can't blame anyone for.

Find me a pregame weather report anywhere which said it was going to be THIS bad. I don't think you will.

It was supposed to come at about 3:00. Just one of those things you can't blame anyone for.
It was supposed to start around 2pm, with 1-2" total. I am a few miles outside of philly and already got 7" with more on the way. To miss something this bad is laughable for the weather people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chip Keely said a half hour before the game, they made the assessment that making any kicks was going to be extremely difficult, yet all of the talking heads were sitting there with their thumbs up their ###,

I patronize a product in order to gather all of the relevant information to make may decision. big fail here

i know this was schtick but i checked the weather at 11 am... we we supposed to get maybe an inch... no one was ready for the 4 we got

I wish he had gotten a weather update and benched those guys. Imagine the thread if that had happened.
I tried to bring that up but it got somewhat confusing. For example:

Nice heads up "EXPERTS"!!! I only have Foles, McCoy and D-Jax going in this one.....good bye championship.
Give me a break, go troll someone eles's post...I never would have benched McCoy and Smith still has more than Foles, so your point is?

I wish he had gotten a weather update and benched those guys. Imagine the thread if that had happened.
I tried to bring that up but it got somewhat confusing. For example:
Nice heads up "EXPERTS"!!! I only have Foles, McCoy and D-Jax going in this one.....good bye championship.
Give me a break, go troll someone eles's post...I never would have benched McCoy and Smith still has more than Foles, so your point is?
Color me confused as well.

Users who are viewing this thread