What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looks Like a FOOT of snow in Philly! (1 Viewer)

Steeler Bräu

Footballguy
Nice heads up "EXPERTS"!!! I only have Foles, McCoy and D-Jax going in this one.....good bye championship.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I thought it was supposed to be less than an inch, it looks like a blizzard out there.

Im just hoping DJax doesnt stay in negative points.

Not one thing on twitter or the shows advising to sit guys in this game. ESPN nope, NFL Network nope, Sig's twitter feed nope, the industries experts twiiter feeds etc nope...JOKE!!! I could have benched D-Jax for Allen and benched Foles for Alex Smith or Rivers. This is why we follow these guys so closely, for these situations.....I'm beyond annoyed. The experts are only an expert at one thing....taking our money for their "insight".

Not one thing on twitter or the shows advising to sit guys in this game. ESPN nope, NFL Network nope, Sig's twitter feed nope, the industries experts twiiter feeds etc nope...JOKE!!! I could have benched D-Jax for Allen and benched Foles for Alex Smith or Rivers. This is why we follow these guys so closely, for these situations.....I'm beyond annoyed. The experts or only an expert at one thing....taking our money for their "insight".
Who forced you to give any money to these guys?

:ptts:

Not one thing on twitter or the shows advising to sit guys in this game. ESPN nope, NFL Network nope, Sig's twitter feed nope, the industries experts twiiter feeds etc nope...JOKE!!! I could have benched D-Jax for Allen and benched Foles for Alex Smith or Rivers. This is why we follow these guys so closely, for these situations.....I'm beyond annoyed. The experts or only an expert at one thing....taking our money for their "insight".

Noone, but this is why we do.....for information or updates that we don't have, at least that's why I do.

Not one thing on twitter or the shows advising to sit guys in this game. ESPN nope, NFL Network nope, Sig's twitter feed nope, the industries experts twiiter feeds etc nope...JOKE!!! I could have benched D-Jax for Allen and benched Foles for Alex Smith or Rivers. This is why we follow these guys so closely, for these situations.....I'm beyond annoyed. The experts are only an expert at one thing....taking our money for their "insight".
Yeah...I've got at least one guy in every single league playing, 2 or more in most...had ESPN on all AM, watched FBG Sunday morning updates. Saw the Bush news, but not the snow news. HORRIBLE.

Yeah...I've got at least one guy in every single league playing, 2 or more in most...had ESPN on all AM, watched FBG Sunday morning updates. Saw the Bush news, but not the snow news. HORRIBLE.
Agreed.

Could be worse. I'm trying to get to a meeting at UCONN tomorrow, flying from LAX to Philly right now. Just got emails from colleagues that their flights were turned around because Philly's airport is closed due to the blizzard. So now I get to guess which city I'm going to get diverted to and stuck in. Oh well, at least I have the bye.

Noone, but this is why we do.....for information or updates that we don't have, at least that's why I do.
I don't pay any one any money for information I can get by checking the likes of weather.com or local news channels about their weather.

Update... its December with a ~weeks notice about inclement weather.

To be fair...if places like ESPN didn't update the weather, it might be unfair to expect FBG to catch it. ESPN has people in every stadium though...why wouldn't they have given a blip during the pregame show??????

this is bs --- I thought all the weather hype was always a crock so I started cooper AND djax

next time how about one of you humps start a thread

Well good news for you Foles owners.

He's really going to have to sling the ball around to catch up.

Steeler Bräu said:
Nice heads up "EXPERTS"!!! I only have Foles, McCoy and D-Jax going in this one.....good bye championship.
Foles to Jackson touchdown, and McCoy with 73 total yards through 3 quarters.

So do the EXPERTS now get a "Thank You" for not giving you a weather heads up?

Give me a break, go troll someone eles's post...I never would have benched McCoy and Smith still has more than Foles, so your point is?

Oh yeah, that's right, you just wanna troll...forgot.

Steeler Bräu said:
This thread needs to be pinned for future generations to enjoy.

These three guys have combined for about 115 points today.

Steeler Bräu said:
This thread needs to be pinned for future generations to enjoy.

These three guys have combined for about 115 points today.
I agree, I can admit when I'm wrong....I was wrong, I reacted too soon. There's no doubt about it.

Users who are viewing this thread