What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**LVR at DEN** (-2.5, 41.5) 4:05 Kick off (1 Viewer)

If Wilson can't perform vs LV, then it's time to consider dropping. I assume he's a backup in most leagues.

LVR 23
DEN 16

Did hear Hackett is no longer calling plays, don't remember this ever working out or righting the ship.
I'll take the Raiders to even the records out at 3-7 a piece, they've both earned it

Are you ****ing Kidding ME?!!!

You pass on a 55 yd FG attempt in Mile High???

Thanks Josh McDaniels, Thank a LOT

Took potential points off the board, incredible

Every receiver that plays against the Raiders defense consistently make impossible catches on a Reg . i mean all the time , every game ,every year

As a Bronco fan, I have seen this game replayed all year long--defense keeps the game close, offense does nothing and then Denver loses in the fourth quarter

It wasn't an ugly sequence by Adams, Mr Rosary Clutching Booth man
That guy shouldn't have a job, whoever the guy in the booth with Stink
What an abomination and comment

"It was an ugly sequence by Both teams"
That's BS

As a Bronco fan, I have seen this game replayed all year long--defense keeps the game close, offense does nothing and then Denver loses in the fourth quarter

As somebody who has watched the Raiders, I can assure you that your opponent might self-destruct long before you.

31 simmons should be tossed out of the game. Not two minutes after he helmet hits Adams he is smacking Abdullah on the sidelines after the play, and he wasn't even on the field that play

Pathetic job by Denver's D. Adams shouldn't be that open ever. Literally 2 guys on the Raiders offense, Hackett and co. making it easy for them.

Hackett should have been fired eight weeks ago. If he is not fired tonight or tomorrow, the Broncos organization will be much more of a laughingstock than they are already. He is literally the worst NFL head coach I have ever seen,

Users who are viewing this thread