What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Make your Free Agency Calls! (1 Viewer)

Black

Footballguy
Where do the (big?) names land? Make your calls! Throw in any RFAs you think who could move.

Some offensive players (some in more ways than one..heh heh):

G.Jennings-->MIN

M.Wallace-->MIA

W.Welker-->DEN

D.Amendola--> WAS

J.Eldelman--> IND

Re. Bush--> DET

S.Jackson-->

R.Mendenhall-->DEN

A.Bradshaw-->GB

M.Turner-->NYJ

Felix Jones-->

B.Wells-->

Where do the (big?) names land? Make your calls! Throw in any RFAs you think who could move.Some offensive players (some in more ways than one..heh heh):G.Jennings-->STLM.Wallace-->MIAW.Welker-->NED.Amendola-->MINJ.Eldelman--> DENRe. Bush--> DETS.Jackson--> ATLR.Mendenhall-->DENA.Bradshaw-->CINM.Turner-->JAXFelix Jones-->OAKB.Wells-->NYJ...
Changes above. Just fun guesses.

I believe the Vikings should go after Danario Alexander as their #1 target. Although I agree that NE may try to replace Welker with Amendola, it would be great for the Vikings to add him too.

G.Jennings-->MIN

M.Wallace-->MIA

W.Welker-->NE

D.Amendola-->PHI

Re. Bush-->DET

S.Jackson-->ATL

R.Mendenhall-->ARI

A.Bradshaw-->GB

Felix Jones-->NYJ

B.Wells-->PIT

G.Jennings - CLE

M.Wallace - MIA (I'll go chalk here)

W.Welker - NE

D.Amendola - PHI

J.Eldelman - DEN

Re. Bush - DET

S.Jackson - ATL

R.Mendenhall - MIA

A.Bradshaw - DEN

M.Turner - SEA

Felix Jones - NYJ

B.Wells - TB

I don't think Danario is going anywhere other than a team that plays on natural grass due to his knee issues.

Twitter is about to blow up. I love players tweeting out their destinations before teams can announce deals

G.Jennings-->MIN

M.Wallace-->MIA

W.Welker-->NE

D.Amendola--> PHI

J.Eldelman--> NE

Re. Bush--> DET

S.Jackson--> ATL

R.Mendenhall-->GB

A.Bradshaw-->AZ

M.Turner-->Trash heap behind the RV

Felix Jones--> DEN

B.Wells--> CIN

Steelers and Cardinals swap RB's-Wells ends up with more rushing TD's then Mendenhall and a higher per game scoring average. Of course he misses at least one game and gimpy for two. If Mendenhall goes somewhere else all bets are off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread