What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Man beats up woman for blocking his car (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A hipster barbershop/speakeasy in Texas employing bearded hipster bartenders has to be a sign that we are finally near the end of this phase, no?  

Oh, and that dude is not going to have a good time if he goes to prison. 

That's not what I saw.
Yeah, he slapped the phone out of her hand while she was calling 9-11. 

He is going to face a ton of charges especially with that gun in the mix. Amazing the girl didn't go down in the face of all those blows,  

He is going to face a ton of charges especially with that gun in the mix. Amazing the girl didn't go down in the face of all those blows,  
I thought the same thing.  Gotta be tough to absorb those haymakers and not go down. 

Throw that guy in prison for a long time and let the inmates take care of him. 

Max sentence. first punch was bad enough, then he needed to finish her off?  

Hopefully his cellmate will be Vern Sillinger.

Reddit has more info on this guy.  Not shocking is a huge maga type and active on a bunch of maga forums and #### like that.  

He's of course claiming self defense.  
Yep.  I’m guessing that when he made his statement to the cops, he didn’t know that there was video.

Shuffield was booked into the Dallas County Jail on Thursday morning. He posted a $2,000 bond and was released about 2 a.m. Friday.

He could not be reached for comment Friday morning but told police he was acting in self-defense. It was unclear whether he has an attorney.

Officers were called about 4:30 a.m. Thursday to the 2800 block of Elm Street, near North Crowdus Street, where the woman told police that she had been driving the wrong way down the street and had stopped. 

She said Shuffield got out of his truck to ask her to move out of his way because she was blocking the parking lot exit, police said. 

The woman moved her vehicle into the parking lot, and Shuffield got out of his. He approached her and attempted to take pictures of the woman's license plates, according to the warrant.

The two then began to argue, police said. The argument turned physical and Shuffield reportedly slapped the woman's phone out of her hand as she was trying to call 911. Shuffield told a police officer that he was acting in self-defense after the woman started hitting him, the arrest warrant states.

A witness told police that the woman hit him after he knocked her cellphone away, according to the arrest warrant. The witness said Shuffield then struck the woman with a closed fist multiple times. 

Shuffield told police he hit the woman in self-defense after she threatened to pepper-spray him and broke the back windshield of his pickup with a jump box, a device used to jump-start a car.

Police said they could smell alcohol while speaking to Shuffield. A charge of public intoxication listed on the warrant did not appear in jail records.

Police found a .45-caliber handgun and a knife when they searched Shuffield's vehicle, according to the affidavit.

Video of the incident obtained by KTVT-TV (Channel 11) shows a man holding what appears to be a gun as he talks to the woman. The man knocks the phone out of her hand and she hits him in the face.

The man is then seen punching the woman at least five times in what appears to be her face or upper body.

A hipster barbershop/speakeasy in Texas employing bearded hipster bartenders has to be a sign that we are finally near the end of this phase, no?  

Oh, and that dude is not going to have a good time if he goes to prison. 
Are you saying that a barbershop where you can have a beer or whisky while getting trimmed isn't a great idea?

Are you saying that a barbershop where you can have a beer or whisky while getting trimmed isn't a great idea?
I've definitely noticed a lot of these hip barbershops serving complimentary beer and whiskey to their clients.  No need for a proper bar IMO.  

classic "stand your ground"  ... if this were Florida. (j/k)

I'd venture that she has several friends that will want to meet Mr. Closedfist at some point.

His life as he knew it is over.

Reddit has more info on this guy.  Not shocking is a huge maga type and active on a bunch of maga forums and #### like that.  

He's of course claiming self defense.  
Yes, only maga supporters act this way. 

They're mostly woman beating ruffians and such.

He hits like my little sister.

Any respectable maga supporter would have taken her out in less than 3 shots.

Terrible situation.  I also hate to see the business suffer b/c of one rogue employee.   From a human perspective, I totally get the owner taking responsibility and speaking out but not smart connecting the culprit with High and Tight.  Internet justice warriors rarely look into the details.  

https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/dallas-high-and-tight-shut-down-after-online-attacks-11619674
This is what I don't get and why I despise this internet outrage culture. The business admitted they employed the guy, but let him go b/c of the situation, but it still wasn't enough for the keyboard warriors and they still attacked the business, its other employees and anything else associated with this business. I could see (maybe) if they kept him on staff, but they fired the dude!! 

I don't think the store employed him knowing that he was going to do this. They took the appropriate action and still got F'ed on social media. 

Last edited by a moderator:
white guy? i don't think we want to ruin his life & career over an honest mistake. time served  *bangs gavel*

love that they had to include a note about what a great guy he normally is and then throw in an unnecessary & totally unrelated video of a disheveled looking black woman screaming at the camera as evidence that the neighborhood is unsafe :lmao:

not the guy pulling guns and beating the tar out of a female. it's the mentally ill woman they caught on camera yelling something unintelligible.

WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE PROTECT THE HIP!

This is what I don't get and why I despise this internet outrage culture. The business admitted they employed the guy, but let him go b/c of the situation, but it still wasn't enough for the keyboard warriors and they still attacked the business, its other employees and anything else associated with this business. I could see (maybe) if they kept him on staff, but they fired the dude!! 

I don't think the store employed him knowing that he was going to do this. They took the appropriate action and still got F'ed on social media. 
Meh. They're opting to be overly cautious and closing for this weekend only. Not like they had to shutter their doors forever.

Meh. They're opting to be overly cautious and closing for this weekend only. Not like they had to shutter their doors forever.
But why should they lose a weekend's worth of revenue over this because of some jerk off SJW's completely not associated with the situation? 

I didn't want to look at the video, but I ended up viewing it.  Can't believe she was able to stand up after taking those punches.  She threw a nice punch, which this clown is going to use as his defense.  I'm sure if the woman has any brothers or husband/boyfriend, they will be looking this guy up.  Can't believe only $2000 bail for something this violent.   Feel so sorry for her.😥

I didn't want to look at the video, but I ended up viewing it.  Can't believe she was able to stand up after taking those punches.  She threw a nice punch, which this clown is going to use as his defense.  I'm sure if the woman has any brothers or husband/boyfriend, they will be looking this guy up.  Can't believe only $2000 bail for something this violent.   Feel so sorry for her.😥
poor guy was clearly minding his own business, just cleaning his weapon when he was brutally assaulted by a vicious maniac. $2000 is way too high. guy should be a city councilman after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread