What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mason Crosby vs. the Weather (1 Viewer)

Ocho Cinco

Footballguy
Mason Crosby has been money this season but I'm scared of those ridiculous winds in Chicago; did anybody replace him or are they keeping him in?

Saw the weather forecast a week ago and cut Crosby, even after a monster week, and picked up Kaeding @ home vs. Broncos. I couldn't start him in those conditions.

Benched him for Kris Brown against the Colts, in the dome.

Even though the Colts yield very few FGs, Crosby could be missing as many FGs as he makes. And that's IF the Pack lets him kick in the first place.

Been riding Crosby for weeks, but it's the Super Bowl and kickers get very solid points for long kicks in my league. I see Crosby as too much of a risk today. Picked up TB's M Bryant vs SF hoping they'll be able to put up some points. Good luck with your decisions.

They just showed footage from Soldier Field on Fox, it looks UGLY there today. Favre says it's the worst wind he's ever played in. The showed a GB practice punt that went about 20 and just absolutely died due to the wind. It's going to be UGLY, I'd advise you stay away.

I've been riding Favre and Crosby all season long. I just picked up Scobee to cover for Crosby.

Not to hijack this thread....but I'm keeping Favre in. He got me to the big game, and I'll live or die with him today. He might not get that long-bomb, but most of their passing is short/underneath and I like his chances.

I've been riding Favre and Crosby all season long. I just picked up Scobee to cover for Crosby.Not to hijack this thread....but I'm keeping Favre in. He got me to the big game, and I'll live or die with him today. He might not get that long-bomb, but most of their passing is short/underneath and I like his chances.
Favre said he'd be happy to complete 5 passes today. Good luck with that..

Users who are viewing this thread