What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Matt Gaetz Under Investigation for Sex Trafficking (1 Viewer)

Sorry, why is that funny?
It just kind of went full circle with the nonsense Schiff engaged in (just outright dishonestly manufacturing dialogue), to the poster who was doing the similar thing in here, to the defense of Schiff, and finally invoking the j6 committee that includes . . . Schiff.  :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:   Still cracks me up.

Updated in May:

(CNN)Joel Greenberg, the former Florida official whose crimes in the state ensnared US Rep. Matt Gaetz in a federal sex trafficking investigation, has been granted another delay of sentencing as he continues to cooperate with authorities following a guilty plea last year.

Greenberg, a former county tax commissioner and close friend of Gaetz's, pleaded guilty to six charges in May of last year, admitting that he had knowingly solicited and paid a minor for sex.

Gaetz, who is also under investigation for obstruction of justice related to the investigation into him, has not been charged with a crime. He has repeatedly denied any wrongdoing.

Greenberg's sentencing has been delayed before because he was helping investigators, according to court records. It was delayed this time after prosecutors gave the judge a confidential status update, a court filing shows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Schiff will eloquently seal Agent Orange's doom. The entire panel is doing a fantastic job!

Also, Ms. Rebekah is polling head to head with the hardly pardonable Gaetz. I wish I still lived there so I could vote his ### out. Supporting him has to feel so slimy. UGH! 

Fellas, no one is asking you to defend him, no one is demanding you claim him. Republicans don't like him either. Maybe let him just slither into a nest with Cawthorn, they can probably start their own wingnut radio show.

Maddy and Matty in the Morning 🌞?

Newmax simulcast? 6-10 am?

Judge Allows Proposed Sentencing Date to Be Filed Under Seal as Rep. Matt Gaetz’s ‘Wingman’ Joel Greenberg Touts ‘Cooperation’ with Feds
The man whom Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) reportedly once described as his “wingman” can file sentencing information under seal to discuss his cooperation with federal authorities, a judge ruled on Tuesday.

Federal prosecutors and Greenberg previously agreed to postpone his sentencing multiple times since that May 2021 plea deal, citing his ongoing government cooperation.

On Tuesday, Greenberg’s attorney Fritz Scheller filed an unopposed motion to set his sentencing date under seal.

“Pursuant to his plea agreement with the Government and to mitigate the significant penalties he faces, Mr. Greenberg has been cooperating with federal prosecutors in active investigations currently being conducted by the United States Attorney’s Office in the Middle District of Florida and the Department of Justice in Washington D.C, as well as in other jurisdictions,” the three-page motion states. “The unopposed motion to set the date of the sentencing hearing provides confidential information concerning these investigations, as well as information regarding the nature and extent of Mr. Greenberg’s ongoing cooperation.”

Greenberg says that the government agrees with the sealing request.

“As previously noted, Mr. Greenberg’s forthcoming motion to set a sentencing date contains sensitive information pertaining to confidential and protected information concerning ongoing investigations and prosecutions,” the motion states. “If this Court sets a hearing on the motion, the proceeding will convey specific information to the Court concerning Mr. Greenberg’s cooperation against multiple individuals.”

Ex-Mike Pence aide says he thinks Matt Gaetz will be in prison for child sex trafficking by 2024

Mr Gaetz spoke to young right-wing activists at Turning Point USA’s annual conference.

“Let me just say what everybody here knows: Mike Pence will never be president,” Mr Gaetz said. “Nice guy, not a leader.”

“Well, I don’t know if Mike Pence will run for president in 2024, but I don’t think Matt Gaetz will have an impact on that,” Mr Short said. “I’d be surprised if he’s still voting.”

“I think it will be more likely that he’ll be in prison for child sex trafficking by 2024,” the aide continued. “And I’ll actually be surprised if Florida law enforcement still allows him to speak to teenage conferences like that.”

Amused to Death said:
Ex-Mike Pence aide says he thinks Matt Gaetz will be in prison for child sex trafficking by 2024

Mr Gaetz spoke to young right-wing activists at Turning Point USA’s annual conference.

“Let me just say what everybody here knows: Mike Pence will never be president,” Mr Gaetz said. “Nice guy, not a leader.”

“Well, I don’t know if Mike Pence will run for president in 2024, but I don’t think Matt Gaetz will have an impact on that,” Mr Short said. “I’d be surprised if he’s still voting.”

“I think it will be more likely that he’ll be in prison for child sex trafficking by 2024,” the aide continued. “And I’ll actually be surprised if Florida law enforcement still allows him to speak to teenage conferences like that.”
People in that audience clapping and laughing while he spoke, especially when he goes into his 'pro-choice protestors are fat' routine, should be disgusted with themselves. 

Liza Fuentes @Fuentes_Liza

To give an idea of how massive this is: NNAF member funds distributed $9.4M in 2020. She raised 10% of the capacity of basically the entire North American abortion fund network in days. This mean that a bunch of people who would simply have not gotten their abortions now will.

The kids are alright.

Amused to Death said:

People in that audience clapping and laughing while he spoke, especially when he goes into his 'pro-choice protestors are fat' routine, should be disgusted with themselves. 
He's accused of child sex trafficking, and THIS is what bothers you?

No mention that Gaetz voted against the most recent human trafficking bill?   401-20 vote.  What a swell guy.

A few thoughts:

1. Could be that the evidence wasn't there to meet the "substantial likelihood of conviction" standard prosecutors generally must adhere to.
2. Hopefully this means that no underage girl was victimized and one of our elected officials isn't a hebephile. I view both of those prospects as good things.
3. Gaetz still looks like Beavis grown up.

Last edited:
That's a shame.

I assume the girl in question will file a civil suit and get rich on the settlement at least.

someone got paid off and /or extorted.

Looks like you were correct.

Five years in prison.

So now you believe in conspiracies?

Five years in prison.
At first I was going to respond to him and ask him if Conspiracy Theories were okay again, but it appears he WAS right. :lol:

A few thoughts:

1. Could be that the evidence wasn't there to meet the "substantial likelihood of conviction" standard prosecutors generally must adhere to.
2. Hopefully this means that no underage girl was victimized and one of our elected officials isn't a hebephile. I view both of those prospects as good things.
3. Gaetz still looks like Beavis grown up.
One would think we could resist Team sidez when it comes human trafficking and pedophilia but of course we get a :ROFLMAO: here cheering on the fact this guy has avoided this at the moment -- where there's smoke.... AND when you vote against a human trafficking bill AND when you mock a teen on Twitter --he's total trash.

Five years in prison.
At first I was going to respond to him and ask him if Conspiracy Theories were okay again, but it appears he WAS right. :lol:
yeah if you want to defend this guy then God bless

Maybe it turns out the 18 year old that Gaetz did drugs with and paid for sex was always legally of age, and wasn't 17 years old at the time.

Complete vindication for Gaetz here. It's always good news for a politician when you find out the girl they paid for sex and did drugs with was legally able to go on all the amusement park rides.

Five years in prison.
yeah if you want to defend this guy then God bless
Sorry, my fake outrage tank is empty. You guys used it all up over the last 7 years.

When everything is a fake outrage, nothing is a fake outrage.

Users who are viewing this thread