What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MB Team Draft Order (1 Viewer)

Unlucky

Phenom
Here's the MB Team draft order. 1 Sinrman2 Unlucky 3 Grouse 4 Mr. Pickles 5 rebel34 6 joffer 7 bostonfred 8 Fullback Fro 9 sandbagger 10 Joe T11 Twilight 12 Couch Potato

1. David Shick2. Aaron Rudnicki3. Jason Wood4. Mike Anderson5. David Dodds6. Chris Smith7. Chase Stuart8. Maurile Tremblay9. Colin Dowling10. David Yudkin11. Clayton Gray12. Shawn Culcasi

So it's:

League 1:

1) David Shick

2) Unlucky

3) Jason Wood

4) Mr. Pickles

5) David Dodds

6) joffer

7) Chase Stuart

8) Fullback Fro

9) Colin Dowling

10) Joe T

11) Clayton Gray

12) Couch Potato

League 2:

1) Sinrman

2) Aaron Rudnicki

3) Grouse

4) Mike Anderson

5) rebel34

6. Chris Smith

7) bostonfred

8) Maurile Tremblay

9) sandbagger

10) David Yudkin

11) Twilight

12) Shawn Culcasi

League 1 looks like the Power House while League 2 looks like Sisters of the Poor. Reminds me of the NBA!

League 1 kills it. Bagger has a cakewalk to the merger in league 2. :fro: suprises this year.
:yes: this is exactly what i was thinking.looking forward to the draft...drafting next to MT should be interesting.

1. David Shick2. Aaron Rudnicki3. Jason Wood4. Mike Anderson5. David Dodds6. Chris Smith7. Chase Stuart8. Maurile Tremblay9. Colin Dowling10. David Yudkin11. Clayton Gray12. Shawn Culcasi
Kudos to Maxwell for bowing out for DR/Mike Anderson. Either that, or he's afraid... especially after promising free subscriptions to the final table at the poker tournament.....

From what I recall from the applications and from my own experience competing against a handful of the individuals I think the leagues are fairly even.

That being said I'd much rather be in League 1 than League 2.

1st Tier

Twilight

Shick (notice the refusal to include any sort of unecessary punctuation)

BostonFred

Unlucky

Sandbagger

Chase Stuart

My pick to win it all....BostonFred.

What? You split up Dowling and Rudnicki? I thought those two were joined at the hip.Good to see I'm sandwiched between Clayton Gray's picks on the turn. I'll be prepared to pick quickly and confidently. I won't give him time to do his 10,000 calculations to try and figure out who he'll take with that 2nd pick each time, and having to think for himself of course he'll panic and screw it up. Joe T will be there ready to scoop up the player Clayton should have taken. :brush:

Last edited by a moderator:
League 1 kills it. Bagger has a cakewalk to the merger in league 2. :fro: suprises this year.
:yes: this is exactly what i was thinking.looking forward to the draft...drafting next to MT should be interesting.
I give my Message board spot to Bagger, and this is how it turns out? ;)

What? You split up Dowling and Rudnicki? I thought those two were joined at the hip.
We'd rather snag 2 firsts than a first and a second.Colin
Not a bad comeback, Colin. Very nice. :D As far as LHUCK's handicapping is concerned, I have no problem with him going with those he's familiar with. That's natural. But folks, don't place any bets based on the handicapping. I think some unknowns will surprise. :yes: I like being an unknown in this. ;)

And me.I'm going to draw names out of hats.I have my QB hat, my WR hat, my TE hat, etc.Oh, and I have a 'what position to draft next' hat.It's a very complicated two-step process, you see.

I think this will be a knock-down, beat-'em-up gorefest. It'll be fun to see who comes out on top. Everyone is pretty qualified here with great fantasy minds.My guess for the top two - Chris Smith from the Staff and Couch 'Tater from the Members :thumbup:

MB team - I added some new content to the secret website.
Yet another illustration why Fred is the odds-on favorite...teaching his team.I expected nothing less. Survivor II REPRESENT!!

What? You split up Dowling and Rudnicki? I thought those two were joined at the hip.Good to see I'm sandwiched between Clayton Gray's picks on the turn. I'll be prepared to pick quickly and confidently. I won't give him time to do his 10,000 calculations to try and figure out who he'll take with that 2nd pick each time, and having to think for himself of course he'll panic and screw it up. Joe T will be there ready to scoop up the player Clayton should have taken. :brush:
It will be a pleasure to find two nice players at the x.11 pick, select one of them, and then know the other will be available after Hammond quickly flubs his two picks. :thumbup:

I'm going to draw names out of hats.I have my QB hat, my WR hat, my TE hat, etc.Oh, and I have a 'what position to draft next' hat.It's a very complicated two-step process, you see.
Nice.Very fond of the positional hats, but I'm partial to my "What position next" dartboard.

It will be a pleasure to find two nice players at the x.11 pick, select one of them, and then know the other will be available after Hammond quickly flubs his two picks. :thumbup:
Gee Clayton, I was thinking the EXACT same thing about my 11 pick and Culcasi. Creepy, huh?

Chase will be the first one out of League #1.I'M CALLING IT NOW. :yes:
One thing is for certain...Dodds and company can expect that this wont be the sissy/amateur-hour draft that Survivor I was last year.(minus Rudnicki since he was plucked from the Survivor II crew) If Fro, Potato, Rebel, Pickles and the other lesser-knowns can hold their own it should be significantly tighter.Haze, FM69 and I are looking forward to the critique.

What?  You split up Dowling and Rudnicki?  I thought those two were joined at the hip.Good to see I'm sandwiched between Clayton Gray's picks on the turn.  I'll be prepared to pick quickly and confidently.  I won't give him time to do his 10,000 calculations to try and figure out who he'll take with that 2nd pick each time, and having to think for himself of course he'll panic and screw it up.  Joe T will be there ready to scoop up the player Clayton should have taken.    :brush:
Gee Clayton, I was thinking the EXACT same thing about my 11 pick and Culcasi. Creepy, huh?
The only difference is that I'm right! :rotflmao:

Will we be privy to the entire draft on Sunday...or do we need to wait round by round like the Survivor drafts last year?

My guess for the top two - Chris Smith from the Staff and Couch 'Tater from the Members :thumbup:
This ain't no place for modesty.... pick yourself!! You know you want to! You can model yourself after another not so modest guy. Maybe a conversation goes something like this:So, you're in the Survivor contest. Who are you?

"I am the great and powerful Sinrman!"

Wow. Great and powerful, you say. So, do you have the best brain among us, Mr. Sinrman, sir?

"Why, anybody can have a brain. That's a very mediocre commodity. Every pusillanimous creature that crawls on the Earth or slinks through slimy seas has a brain. Back where I come from, we have universities, seats of great learning, where men go to become great thinkers. And when they come out, they think deep thoughts and with no more brains than you have. But they have one thing you haven't got: a killed VBD app, the Draft Dominator."

So then... this killer BLT Bomberator app thingy will get you the players you love, huh?

"A draft pick is not judged by how much you love it; but by how much you are loved by others who wanted it."

You should at least let the others have a chance, though, shouldn't you? I mean, have a heart big fella.

"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable."

C'mon. Let me have a look at that thing that got you 900+ wins last year.

"Come back tomorrow."

Uh, what's that? Why tomorrow?!

"You people should consider yourselves lucky that I'm granting you an audience tomorrow instead of 20 years from now!"

I'm guessing Priest wouldn't still be in your rankings by then. nyuk nyuk.

"Do not arouse the wrath of the great and powerful Sinrman. I said come back tomorrow!"

Fine, tomorrow. Sheesh! Testy, aren't we? Hmmm... maybe I'll just take a peek here and see if I can glimpse that VD Gladiator or whatever he called it... HEY!

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain....the...Great...er...Sinrman has spoken!"

Oops.

MB team - I added some new content to the secret website.
Woo hoo! I'm there, baby! I used my secret knock to get in and secret handshake to greet the guys when I got in and my secret decoder ring to decipher the secret info in our secret cubby hole, and it's great! I especially loved that part about not taking my kicker in the first! We're gonna kill those staff bums fer sher!

My guess for the top two - Chris Smith from the Staff and Couch 'Tater from the Members  :thumbup:
This ain't no place for modesty.... pick yourself!! You know you want to! You can model yourself after another not so modest guy. Maybe a conversation goes something like this:So, you're in the Survivor contest. Who are you?

"I am the great and powerful Sinrman!"

Wow. Great and powerful, you say. So, do you have the best brain among us, Mr. Sinrman, sir?

"Why, anybody can have a brain. That's a very mediocre commodity. Every pusillanimous creature that crawls on the Earth or slinks through slimy seas has a brain. Back where I come from, we have universities, seats of great learning, where men go to become great thinkers. And when they come out, they think deep thoughts and with no more brains than you have. But they have one thing you haven't got: a killed VBD app, the Draft Dominator."

So then... this killer BLT Bomberator app thingy will get you the players you love, huh?

"A draft pick is not judged by how much you love it; but by how much you are loved by others who wanted it."

You should at least let the others have a chance, though, shouldn't you? I mean, have a heart big fella.

"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable."

C'mon. Let me have a look at that thing that got you 900+ wins last year.

"Come back tomorrow."

Uh, what's that? Why tomorrow?!

"You people should consider yourselves lucky that I'm granting you an audience tomorrow instead of 20 years from now!"

I'm guessing Priest wouldn't still be in your rankings by then. nyuk nyuk.

"Do not arouse the wrath of the great and powerful Sinrman. I said come back tomorrow!"

Fine, tomorrow. Sheesh! Testy, aren't we? Hmmm... maybe I'll just take a peek here and see if I can glimpse that VD Gladiator or whatever he called it... HEY!

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain....the...Great...er...Sinrman has spoken!"

Oops.
'Tater, put the beer down, sir! Step away from the beer!

'Tater, put the beer down, sir! Step away from the beer!
See, it's like this. When you've got no life, you find entertainment in your own little peanut skull. I've sunken so low, I've resorted to marrying the Wizard of Oz with the Draft Dominator. :pickles: :jester: :pickles:

Time to go. The workers here at the asylum... er, Draft Central... have informed me it's time for my cookie and nap.Seeya!

Will we be privy to the entire draft on Sunday...or do we need to wait round by round like the Survivor drafts last year?
Round by round, released daily on the main site.I won't be using the draft dominator.My secretary will be fielding all phone calls on Friday as I frantically assemble my projections, which haven't been started yet. Shick! - who are you going to take? I put myself in the 2 spot to take New England D, so you better not grab them.

Users who are viewing this thread