What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MBSL1 - Hot Stove League (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
Info Here.

First 16 are in. Please read the link above. This league is gear toward the hardcore guys without a life. You must have participated in a survivor league before or have an extensive posting history in the Shark Pool to be eligible for this league (in other words, no alias teams).

Info Here.

First 16 are in. Please read the link above. This league is gear toward the hardcore guys without a life. You must have participated in a survivor league before or have an extensive posting history in the Shark Pool to be eligible for this league (in other words, no alias teams).
I'm in. :thumbup:

Yo guys...I'm going to let this roll for a week. If we're not filled by then, we'll take owners from other leagues who want to do a second team. You hardcore guys should knock this draft out in a week or so anyway. For those interested in a second team, I'll post a new thread looking for people at the appropriate time, please don't bog down this thread with requests now.

I am heading out now for a two day fishing trip. Back Sat. AM. Hope you have not started yet. :fishing: It doesn't get any better than this!

Yo guys...I'm going to let this roll for a week. If we're not filled by then, we'll take owners from other leagues who want to do a second team. You hardcore guys should knock this draft out in a week or so anyway. For those interested in a second team, I'll post a new thread looking for people at the appropriate time, please don't bog down this thread with requests now.
I'm in, and I need the week. I'm heading to Michigan tomorrow for a family vacation. I'll be back the 23rd. I will have broadband up there and can participate if necessary. Although the 23rd, I'll only be available via cell phone as I make the 10 hour drive back to St. Lou. But I could call my picks in....

No particular order:1. Family Matters2. Radballs3. Dolfan4. Sinrman5. FFWeasel6. Iwannabeacowboybaby!7. R. White/Motown8. Bri9. Old Milwaukee10. PurpleHaze6711. BostonFred12. TheFanaticAs of this post, need 4 more :blackdot:

Yo guys...I'm going to let this roll for a week.  If we're not filled by then, we'll take owners from other leagues who want to do a second team.  You hardcore guys should knock this draft out in a week or so anyway.  For those interested in a second team, I'll post a new thread looking for people at the appropriate time, please don't bog down this thread with requests now.
I'm in, and I need the week. I'm heading to Michigan tomorrow for a family vacation. I'll be back the 23rd. I will have broadband up there and can participate if necessary. Although the 23rd, I'll only be available via cell phone as I make the 10 hour drive back to St. Lou. But I could call my picks in....
Are you OK with a Monday kickoff? Would you like a co-owner until you get back? This league will be tough unless you spend a lot of time on the board.

Yo guys...I'm going to let this roll for a week.  If we're not filled by then, we'll take owners from other leagues who want to do a second team.  You hardcore guys should knock this draft out in a week or so anyway.  For those interested in a second team, I'll post a new thread looking for people at the appropriate time, please don't bog down this thread with requests now.
Are you OK with a Monday kickoff? Would you like a co-owner until you get back? This league will be tough unless you spend a lot of time on the board.
I do spend a boat load of time on this board, but next week is the only week I won't. The place I'm staying has Broadband, and I could make my picks via cell. Making trades is going to be tougher because I won't have that much time on the board as I would the other 51 weeks of the year where I spend more time on this board than actually working at my job!!! :bag: :football:

Yeah, I'm in here, not 3.I'd be very cool with a Monday kickoff... during the week is always better for me, but I'll be able to check in every so often on weekends as well.

I hate those pesky first round picks, so I will be up for trading out of the round completely. Shoot me a line if you'd like to discuss.

Someone PM me when you have 16. TheFanatic has indicated that he may have to drop because of his travel schedule.

I hate those pesky first round picks, so I will be up for trading out of the round completely. Shoot me a line if you'd like to discuss.
I'm interested in trading in or out of the first. Let's see where everyone lands and we'll go from there.

1. Family Matters2. Radballs3. Dolfan4. Sinrman5. FFWeasel6. Iwannabeacowboybaby!7. R. White/Motown8. Bri9. Old Milwaukee10. PurpleHaze6711. BostonFred12. TheFanatic13. Blue Peep14. Evilgrin 7215. David Yudkin16. Chris SmithIs TheFanatic in or do we give the spot to ConstruxBoy? Let's get a draft order and get this thing moving. :thumbup:

1. Family Matters

2. Radballs

3. Dolfan

4. Sinrman

5. FFWeasel

6. Iwannabeacowboybaby!

7. R. White/Motown

8. Bri

9. Old Milwaukee

10. PurpleHaze67

11. BostonFred

12. TheFanatic

13. Blue Peep

14. Evilgrin 72

15. David Yudkin

16. Chris Smith

Is TheFanatic in or do we give the spot to ConstruxBoy? Let's get a draft order and get this thing moving. :thumbup:
:lmao: I looked at this post initially and thought this WAS the draft order. I saw FM at 1 and said ####! Then saw myself at 6 and said it again. I want lucky NO.15.........worked very well for me last year. :thumbup:

1. Family Matters

2. Radballs

3. Dolfan

4. Sinrman

5. FFWeasel

6. Iwannabeacowboybaby!

7. R. White/Motown

8. Bri

9. Old Milwaukee

10. PurpleHaze67

11. BostonFred

12. TheFanatic

13. Blue Peep

14. Evilgrin 72

15. David Yudkin

16. Chris Smith

Is TheFanatic in or do we give the spot to ConstruxBoy?  Let's get a draft order and get this thing moving.  :thumbup:
:lmao: I looked at this post initially and thought this WAS the draft order. I saw FM at 1 and said ####! Then saw myself at 6 and said it again. I want lucky NO.15.........worked very well for me last year. :thumbup:
I have never had #1. The best I've had is 4 in WSL.

1. Family Matters

2. Radballs

3. Dolfan

4. Sinrman

5. FFWeasel

6. Iwannabeacowboybaby!

7. R. White/Motown

8. Bri

9. Old Milwaukee

10. PurpleHaze67

11. BostonFred

12. TheFanatic

13. Blue Peep

14. Evilgrin 72

15. David Yudkin

16. Chris Smith

Is TheFanatic in or do we give the spot to ConstruxBoy?  Let's get a draft order and get this thing moving.   :thumbup:
I have never had #1. The best I've had is 4 in WSL.
It's not about where you start, it's where you finish ;)

Users who are viewing this thread