What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

McFadden or Bush Raiders RB Week 3 (1 Viewer)

frank_da_tank

Footballguy
Mcfadden is battling turf toe, but did practise on Friday.

Bush ran for 90yrd and a touchdown last week.

Kifflin is fighting to keep his job and may want his best horse on the field.

What is going to happen? Who gets the majority of the carriers? Who has the better fantasy game?

Watch out for Griffith this week, especially in PPR. McFadden looked like he was back at Arkansas last week, cruisin' up the blvd vs. KC. Not so much vs Buffalo. Bush looked good vs. a weak, winded KC D. Griffith is a very good pass blocker, decent OOTB and can run it between the tackles. I predict DMC struggles, gaining 60 rushing + 25 recieving - no TDs. Bush gets 25 rushing & Griffith gets 30 rushing + 30 recieving. Once Oakland is sooo far behind that they have no choice but to pass more than they run, Griffith will get at least 1/2 of the snaps.

Look for Oakland to run a lot of stretch plays. Buffalo's DL is oversized, and the Raiders are going to want to bring them to the edges and cut block them. If McFadden is healthy, then they can have a lot of success running the ball.

Look for Oakland to run a lot of stretch plays. Buffalo's DL is oversized, and the Raiders are going to want to bring them to the edges and cut block them. If McFadden is healthy, then they can have a lot of success running the ball.
He may be healthy enough to run, but you saw on DMC's big run last week that his speed has taken a hit from the toe injury. He got caught from behind by a safety last week. 4.33? Not today :P

they are both bad starts/.... Look elsewhere... Buffalo is going to clamp down on the RB this week.

they are both bad starts/.... Look elsewhere... Buffalo is going to clamp down on the RB this week.
Unless I can "look elsewhere" on someone else's roster, I have to start one of these two or Chris Perry.McFadden is in my lineup.

Unless I can "look elsewhere" on someone else's roster, I have to start one of these two or Chris Perry.McFadden is in my lineup.
In one league that allows us to start 4 RB's I'm starting Bush and Mcfadden. In PPR formats the Raiders RB's are averaging over 30 fantasy points per game so feel somewhat assured I'm going to get solid production even if they split the touches.. Perry is averaging 10 fantasy points per game in PPR formats. In another league were I do not have Mcfadden I'm sitting Bush for Perry or Mcgahee.

Users who are viewing this thread