What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MFL Down? (1 Viewer)

Down for me too.  First time in a decade at least.   Much rather them have an issue the first night so they can fix it before Sunday.

We are down as well. I'm the commish, and everyone is texting me complaining!  Like I control the live scoring on the site.  LOL!

MFL GameDay is not updating scoring either...stuck on 12:08 remaining in the 1st quarter

Last edited by a moderator:
What sucks is that it's a paid site.  I could have used espn for free, and gotten the same service that I'm getting tonight.  And this is the first game of the season.  

I just paid for it and its definitely down. Also check your points. I have New England's kicker and he wasn't awarded any extra points.

Shocker.

Last year with them. Between the redesigned trainwreck that is the waiver/blind bid system to their constant troubles on game days,

Done club.
It's the best hosting site out there. I am in two leagues and both use it... I wouldn't use another one. It's the only way to go.

Why do people act like down time is worse if its the first game of the season?

I'd find downtime during the fantasy playoffs MUCH more annoying.  For that matter, downtime when there was more than one game to keep track of would also be worse.

If there's going to be downtime (agreed, there shouldn't be), this seems like the best time to have it.

Downtime during the fantasy playoffs only effects a few teams per league, albeit with more stress.  First game of the season....everyone has hope.

It is week one... with one game... if anyone was having lineup issues, that should have been dealt with more than 5 minutes before game time tonight. Its not like the whole lineup locks for your league on the Thursday night game and if it does then your beef is with your league and not MFL. Much ado about nothing.

from twitter..............

MyFantasyLeague.com‏ @MyFantasyLeague

Follow

More

We are working to identify and correct issues with the site. An update will be provided when available. Apologies to all.

9:49 PM - 7 Sep 2017

MFL Gameday now updating

One of my leagues is working correctly...other 2 are not....but maybe they got it figured out and are applying the fixes?

are you guys all in some kind of thursday night only dfs game?
We contracted a site to provide us with a service for a hobby that we're all pretty passionate about, and that company has failed right out of the gate.  My guess is you've accidentally stumbled into the wrong forum here if that's really something that you just can't understand.

My intelligence is darn good and you need to be nicer on these boards before someone reports you for abusing the niceness meter here.
You should go back to handling your job at MFL.  There's probably a lot of complaint tickets for you to respond to.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should go back to handling your job at MFL.  There's probably a lot of complaint tickets for you to respond to.
Why so angry and so mean? If you are that upset over a technical glitch for something that, probably, has little affect on your life, then make an appointment to see a therapist. It might help out with your anger at a website over a magical football game.

Users who are viewing this thread