What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**MIA at NYJ**(+3.5) (46) The Bridge to the City...has been taken out 1 play into the game for Miami...Skylar Thompson Rest of the Way!!! (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Lot of Jets and Dolphins fans in the Shark Pool, too bad we won't see both young QBs out there for both teams...well there's a still a chance for Miami to wheel out a young QB at some point today.

Go!

I love the J-E-T-S with the points,but only like them straight up...

J-E-T-S- 27
Fins- 24

Jets safety!

Sauce Gardner with the pressure causing the intentional grounding call against Miami.

Berrios to the the fifty on the kick!

Skylar Thompson will be taking the field for Miami on the next drive

Teddy B, 1 Pass, 1 Tent Trip on sidelines

Last edited:
This feels surreal right now

You gotta credit McDaniel for embracing Tua, knowing he is highly likely to get injured and getting his hands on a rookie he thinks he can mold.

Skylar for those who don't know, 25 yrs old, Drafted 7th Rd and was the Toast of Dolphins Camp this season

Hold on to your seatbelts Phinsfans, we got some crazy waters ahead of us.

Armstead wipes out a FD with a holding call, just saying

Thompson play card fell out of his wristband

Skylar has to call whatever McDaniel says into his headset, that might not be bad

Facemask called, good call but so late. Guess the Refs got together or watched the replay on the big screen, dang

It impacted the play, t's a good call, just late

B2B Facemask calls on Miami

30 yards in penalties for one fo the least penalized teams in the NFL

5/49 today, pathetic with 4:27 left in the 1st, on pace for over 200 yds on penalties today

Breece Hall just scampered on a nice wheel route up the sidelines totally wide open, 69 yds to the 1-yd line, thought for sure he would score

Pi call seems a little weak
I didn't see it that way at all, hmmm
I mean it was a totally undethrown ball and tyreek stops and comes back through and grabs sauce. I don’t know, maybe it’s the letter of the law, but I don’t like it
Did you not know that I bleed orange and teal? Slightly bias, was meant more as a joke
I did actually consider that

12-0 but Miami is set up deep in Jets territory

Would like to see Thompson lead them into the end zone and get this game going

He's not that bad

Thompson leads Miami on a 5:00 drive and cuts the lead to 12-7 in the 2nd Q

No snaps all week
No practice with the 1st team

McDaniel picked him in the 7th Rd for a very good reason
He did an incredible job making the city of Miami, owner and fans all believing Coach MM believed in Tua but he never selected Tua and he would have done that(Made the QB feel special) with whoever we had at QB, that's why he was hired but he's IVY LEAGUE and he's always thinking ahead and he knew that he would want his own QB at some point.

Where are very close to some point right now.

Great drive by Jets after the interception

Happy to see what Skylar has in the tank for the 2nd Half

Sounds like Teddy B is definitely OUT rest of the game

We don't have one of those

You have three guys with all-world speed. Two out wide and Mostert in the backfield. You don't have a juke joint like Hall, but that's not chopped liver.

This is a lot better of a game than most would have given it credit for. I had it as my game of the week. I think it still meets its billing. Give it the second half.

I have to just laugh at losing my matchup week 3 because my opponent had Tua who was probably wrongly allowed back into the game, only to most likely lose my game today because the new rules in place due to to that issue has rendered my starter Bridgwater as being unable to come back in.

Despite all the garbage…we are down 5.

Skylar looked better and better each drive.

Good things in the second half.
Cavalry is here baby, let's go!

I want to hear your thoughts on Skylar rest of way, I'm impressed he erased his interception, shows the competitive spirit.

-they let him sit alone on the bench with his own thoughts for a reason IMHO

Dude is 25 not 21, he's battle tested and he wants to be in the NFL

Miami has a chance to steal this game with the late tD drive before halftime

Very impressed with McDaniel keeping the troops n the game

-No secondary today, i might remind everyone

Mostert 100+ TD

Pretty good day for the Run Game

Looks like Edmonds is really an after thought after today, feels like Mostert is the preferred RB by McDaniel

At Game 5, think we can safely say that despite the TDs last few games for Edmonds

Users who are viewing this thread