What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**MIA at NYJ**(+3.5) (46) The Bridge to the City...has been taken out 1 play into the game for Miami...Skylar Thompson Rest of the Way!!! (1 Viewer)

Looks like Miami might have some momentum this 2nd Half

We really need Skylar to come up big on a couple of these drives

Even getting it to midfield would be advantageous right now

i keep reading and hearing how awesome quinnen williams is and his contract is up, but there are games like today, when they need a run stuffer and he seems to be nowhere to be found.

“ok, so your husband goes out of town on business and the pool guy comes by, then you ask him for a deep clean…..”. i swear mcdaniel said this on his headphone.

Give the Mic to Chem X the rest of way, has always made me laugh even if I am not on his 💗 list

You hold a very special place in the MoP Hall of Fame and you deserve it ;)

a jet score will be tough here for the phins. i am not sure they can throw enough to score a TD. a TD and a 2 score game makes it worse. wish the jets would fake a run and roll out wilson with a pass option. seems like the phins have been selling out the edge.

Carter with another goal line touchdown. That's great for the Jets. I'm happy.

I roster Hall. He's been tackled at the one twice. That's a lot of points.

Good to see the Phins being shown up and beaten by a team on paper they should easily beat.

I hope it tastes real good this week

i also think a week of Thompson with the 1st team taking Reps will solve a lot of problems

Bridgewater 1 play and he's done for the day

Just cut him. please!

I'm good on Teddy and he was easily a Top 3 at back up QBs in the NFL entering '22

Good to see the Phins being shown up and beaten by a team on paper they should easily beat.

I don't see it. Maybe with Tua. But really maybe not.

I don't see, after those top four picks and working the draft and having cap room to sign free agents, where we're worse than Miami. Yeah, Tyreek and Waddle are all-world, but we have some athletes on the offensive side, too.

I just want to **** manure into Stephen Ross' mouth, you did this A**hole!!!

Do Not lose focus on who created this mess to begin with, FOCUS!!!

I don't see it. Maybe with Tua. But really maybe not.

I don't see, after those top four picks and working the draft and having cap room to sign free agents, where we're worse than Miami. Yeah, Tyreek and Waddle are all-world, but we have some athletes on the offensive side, too.
Cool

Top WR in receiving yds
2nd WR that makes DBs tremble

No way to exploit today apparently, see you in Miami later in the season

you’ve got a 3rd string rookie 7th rounder playing qb on the road? not much you can do honestly. maybe ross will sexually harass some young woman and be forced to sell the team. maybe sign david woodley to the practice squad….

you’ve got a 3rd string rookie 7th rounder playing qb on the road? not much you can do honestly. maybe ross will sexually harass some young woman and be forced to sell the team. maybe sign david woodley to the practice squad….
He's dead but then I'm sure you knew that

csonka? kiick? paul warfield? don shula’s steakhouse?

Alive
Dead
Alive
Dead sorta

Don’t forget Jim Mandich (dead) and Marv Fleming (Alive).

chance the nyj have both the OROY and DROY this year? for a team that can’t draft, this is amazing. look at what happens when you draft actual human players…..

Users who are viewing this thread