What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Miami at Baltimore** (-3.5) (44.5) (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Miami is down their starting RT, apparently Armstead at LT also banged up. Ravens have an OL issue with Stanley so both teams are going to be shuffling guys around.

Looking forward to a good game today, Tucker at the end might be the difference.

Go!

I would hate to have to face Tyreek/Waddle/Wilson/Gesecki with my top 4 CBs banged up. If Miami's OL can have an average game, the Miami passing game should feast today.

Interesting game. Are The Fins for real? Are The Ravens back? I'm in a conundrum on this one so I'll roll with the home team:

Ravens- 27
Dolphins- 23

Miami is down their starting RT, apparently Armstead at LT also banged up. Ravens have an OL issue with Stanley so both teams are going to be shuffling guys around.

Looking forward to a good game today, Tucker at the end might be the difference.

Go!
SIC score has Miami with an advantage at the end of it. Always hate these matchups for Miami because Baltimore is just always such a well run and coached team.

Last year's game was when Miami really figured out how to use the Cover-0 with their personal to terrorize quarterbacks. We'll see how Lamar adapts.

Tua forces it to Tyreek and the ball bounces a few times and it's intercepted, good job Tua.
Good drive until then. Bad decision to throw to a double-covered Hill. Tua is not good enough in other plays to be making bad decisions. I wish we still had that 2022 1st round pick.

I didn't see the Ravens routing us in the 1st Half.
So much room to grow and learn for the Phins, not even a fringe Playoff team today.
Ouch!

Duke Riley starting inside at LB for Miami, that's not good. He's a special team guy, not sure what is going on with the Defense.

Jackson TD was momentarily overturned...I'm sure he'll plunge it in on the next 4th and Goal, half yd line, foot yd line

Miami has had an eternity to regroup

Miraculously Miami is still only down 1 score despite giving up a TD on the opening kick off and only having 1 Drive in the entire game so far.

Don't you dare go 3 n out Tua and a turnover here would be devastating.

Where is Edmonds? Mostert has a couple of tough runs on the first drive, but made a bad decision on that run.

Chase Edmonds a complete no show today or to this point.

Not sure what to feel about that, didn't hear of an injury and hope there are still some plays designed for him today, little troubling to not se him at all.

Miami has gone on 2 Drives, both of them they were able to move the football.

Miami lines up and runs the same play Ravens ran earlier on short yardage with a direct snap to the guy in motion when he runs by and takes a quick snap.

Users who are viewing this thread