What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Miami at Baltimore** (-3.5) (44.5) (1 Viewer)

Tua chucks it up into double coverage and it's intercepted along the sidelines, was nothing there and his throw was not remotely good.

It could be 35-7. A 28-7 lead seems insurmountable. It's not just Tua. I expected a loss, but not this bad. A reality check for Miami fans.

Is this a preview of next week's home game vs the Bills? If Tua stinks in the 2nd half ... I wouldn't mind having Skylar take some first team reps during the week.

Empty calories but good for Hill

Tua must have 300/3TD+ by now, maybe that was 4. Will mask a very poor game and decision making.

Miami would have to hold Baltimore here and get off the field pretty quick. My gut says we see Baltimore score another long TD to ice this thing 42-28 before long...but it would be nice if Miami had a chance to tie the game at some point.

Empty calories but good for Hill

Tua must have 300/3TD+ by now, maybe that was 4. Will mask a very poor game and decision making.

Miami would have to hold Baltimore here and get off the field pretty quick. My gut says we see Baltimore score another long TD to ice this thing 42-28 before long...but it would be nice if Miami had a chance to tie the game at some point.
Your gut be wrong...at least at the moment.

Miami has extra time to think about their next 1-2 plays. Again a TD here and they likely win the game vs playing for overtime and who knows what happens on a kick...close the deal Tua and you will silence some folks for a week or two.

Tua 6 TDs?

I might run the draw again, they won't be looking for it as much as Waddle and Hill on passes.

Users who are viewing this thread