What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Michael Pittman on Steroids? (1 Viewer)

He did get his workout routine while in Arizona when he was close friends with David Boston...

Well you do remember who his workout buddy was when he played for the Cardinals don't you? I'll give you a hint, he's a WR that has the size of a LB :)

Well you do remember who his workout buddy was when he played for the Cardinals don't you?

I'll give you a hint, he's a WR that has the size of a LB :)
...and the Jones brothers.

I know he uses flaxseed oil and vitamin B-12, but steroids? :unsure:
I understand the wrong mixture of these 2 items can cause an individual to run over his family members in a HUMMER,a similar reaction to roid rage!

Did anyone see him flex during the game on Sunday.  The guy is ripped.  He must be on roids.
I think they test for those.
Teams test for roids, not the league. How is it in a teams best interest to suspend a player for roids when all it does is help them win?

you'd think a guy with guns that big would be able to rush for 1k in a season at some point in his career...

Did anyone see him flex during the game on Sunday. The guy is ripped. He must be on roids.
I'd like to squash this pretty quick. I worked with Pittman on his radio show at the beginning of the season, and he is not a roider.

Did anyone see him flex during the game on Sunday.  The guy is ripped.  He must be on roids.
so anyone that is ripped is on roids :thumbdown:
it's not just being ripped...to maintain THAT much muscle during an grueling NFL season is just about impossible without some serious chemicals.

As a side note, can you imagine how those tattoos will look when he's 50 and his muscle mass has turned to flab?

As a side note, can you imagine how those tattoos will look when he's 50 and his muscle mass has turned to flab?
It won't matter because he'll probably be dead from all the steroids he never did.

I'd like to squash this pretty quick. I worked with Pittman on his radio show at the beginning of the season, and he is not a roider.
Oh, sorry. I forgot that anyone who MLBrandow works with doesn't use steroids :rolleyes: What evidence do you have that he does not use steroids, or is it just because you worked with him?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thomas JonesMike PittmanDavid BostonAll worked out together and became close during their time in Arizona. Go look at pics of any of these guys.Scary.

Oh, sorry. I forgot that anyone who MLBrandow works with doesn't use steroids :rolleyes: What evidence do you have that he does not use steroids, or is it just because you worked with him?
what evidence do you have that he DOES use roids, his big arms ;)

what evidence do you have that he DOES use roids, his big arms ;)
I never said he is definetely using them, but based on the pictures on here, what I saw during the game on Sunday, his workout partners, and the fact that it is almost impossible to maintain that kind of mass and definition during a season naturally, I am suggesting that he could be on steroids. Like they say, if it looks like a duck...

Come one guys, you can't be serious! The majority of the league is using them, kickers included. You don't have to look like Mr. Olympia to be on them and just because you look like him does not mean you are. And the roid rage thing is a farse. If you were an a**hole before them you will be an a**hole after them and vice versus. Explain 250 lb men running 4.5 40's and qb's and rb's benching 500lbs, natural ability can only go so far and these guys are way past that.

Wow...are there really QB's in the NFL that bench in excess of 500lbs?!?! I figured there may be a couple...but I would doubt that it is common

Wow Neil O'Donnell?!?! Who would have thought that he could bench 500 lbs. That is crazy. I have played with a few QB's who put up in excess of 400lbs....but 500 is ridiculous

Come one guys, you can't be serious! The majority of the league is using them, kickers included. You don't have to look like Mr. Olympia to be on them and just because you look like him does not mean you are. And the roid rage thing is a farse. If you were an a**hole before them you will be an a**hole after them and vice versus. Explain 250 lb men running 4.5 40's and qb's and rb's benching 500lbs, natural ability can only go so far and these guys are way past that.
I highly doubt there are any qb's benching anything close to 500 lbs.. But these 290-300lb lineman running 4.4 and 4.5 40's is VERY suspect..

It is very possible for a man at that age, with good genetics to have muscles like that with just the right diets, supplements and workout routine

It is very possible for a man at that age, with good genetics to have muscles like that with just the right diets, supplements and workout routine
I think it's possible also, but it's just rare to see development like that in a guy that's not using roids...

I think it's possible also, but it's just rare to see development like that in a guy that's not using roids...
not rare at all, have you seen natural bodybuilders? there are guys like that everywhere, of course you must be gifted. I'm not saying Pittman's absolutely not on roids, but it's not that uncommon or too suprising if he wasn't using foreign testosterone.

not rare at all, have you seen natural bodybuilders? there are guys like that everywhere, of course you must be gifted. I'm not saying Pittman's absolutely not on roids, but it's not that uncommon or too suprising if he wasn't using foreign testosterone.
It's rare in the NFL.. How many guys do you see with a physique like that (Boston), that haven't been found to take roids? Not saying that he is with any degree of certainty, but it wouldn't suprise me at all if he was..

How many guys do steroids while they're on the air?

SUSPECT! If that isn't cold hard fact, I don't know what is! Simply take a look at the players of the past and none of them can hold a candle to any of their present day coparts. Evolution does not move that fast, but pharmacutical companies do. Don't get me wrong, advanced training techniques, supplements, and diet play a major part in the increased performance of professional athletes but show me one player who follows a strict diet and training regimen and I will show you three who eat at McD's and party like rock stars who all perform on the same level (physically).

Come one guys, you can't be serious!  The majority of the league is using them, kickers included.  You don't have to look like Mr. Olympia to be on them and just because you look like him does not mean you are.  And the roid rage thing is a farse.  If you were an a**hole before them you will be an a**hole after them and vice versus.  Explain 250 lb men running 4.5 40's and qb's and rb's benching 500lbs, natural ability can only go so far and these guys are way past that.
I highly doubt there are any qb's benching anything close to 500 lbs.. But these 290-300lb lineman running 4.4 and 4.5 40's is VERY suspect..

nice avatar. i'm sure pittman appreciates your support :lmao:

another thing for the Pittman is on them side....Boston tested positive for steroids this season i believe...may have been last season but i know he tested positive for surePittman and Boston were workout buddies in Arizona and are both insanely large for their frames.....

You havn't been to a gym lately have you? All it takes is good genetics, a good workout program, a good diet, and some natural legal supplements.

Users who are viewing this thread