What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mick Tingelhoff passes away at age 81 (1 Viewer)

Yogibear

Footballguy
i have some very sad news to report to Vikings fans: Longtime Hall of Fame Center Mick Tingelhoff passes away over the weekend at the age of 81.  He played in 240 career games.  He was an All-NFL selection 7 times.  He was voted to 6 Pro Bowls.  He made the All-Pro team twice.  He went in the Hall of Fame as a Senior Nominee in 2015.  As far as I'm concerned, Mick Tingelhoff is one of the greatest centers of All-Time.  But i want to hear from Vikings fans: What are your favorite memories of Mick Tingelhoff?

i have some very sad news to report to Vikings fans: Longtime Hall of Fame Center Mick Tingelhoff passes away over the weekend at the age of 81.  He played in 240 career games.  He was an All-NFL selection 7 times.  He was voted to 6 Pro Bowls.  He made the All-Pro team twice.  He went in the Hall of Fame as a Senior Nominee in 2015.  As far as I'm concerned, Mick Tingelhoff is one of the greatest centers of All-Time.  But i want to hear from Vikings fans: What are your favorite memories of Mick Tingelhoff?
You think there’s a lot of guys on this board with “favorite memories” of a guy that played 50-60 years ago.

Its sad when anyone dies, of course, but I’m not sure this guy has many “fans” on here.

Users who are viewing this thread