What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

** Minnesota 10-2 at Detroit 5-7 ** (-2, 51.5) (1 Viewer)

Bend don't break = defense gets tired, and clock goes down fast.. lovely stat on how many games in a row they have given up 400+ yards..
But yea, stick with what is broken :rolleyes:

That's O'Connell saying.. Our Defensive coordinator sucks, so only chance is a10% chance onside.
With 2 timeouts and over 2 minutes, with a reliable defensive scheme you kick deep there.
Better change something fast, or this has all been for naught. :sadbanana:

That's O'Connell saying.. Our Defensive coordinator sucks, so only chance is a10% chance onside.
With 2 timeouts and over 2 minutes, with a reliable defensive scheme you kick deep there.
Better change something fast, or this has all been for naught. :sadbanana:
Correct. We still had a good chance with him Cousins and Co are playing.

Ed Donatell should wear the chains on the plane ride home.

Then throw him out the door somewhere over Lake Michigan.

Vikes learned something here. There’s 0 margin on offense because the D cannot stop a high powered O.

They’ve beat top Defenses with suspect offenses (WAS, NYJ, NE) but have been destroyed by top offenses (PHI, DET, DAL)

Vikes learned something here. There’s 0 margin on offense because the D cannot stop a high powered O.

They’ve beat top Defenses with suspect offenses (WAS, NYJ, NE) but have been destroyed by top offenses (PHI, DET, DAL)

good luck ROS

we really couldn't stop Cousins-Jefferson at all

good luck ROS

we really couldn't stop Cousins-Jefferson at all
Thx. We need to figure out the D.

we kind of do as well

have shut down two of the better runners now (Barkley and Cook) but they were lost without Okudah in there today

Jared Goff last 5 games: 8 TD 0 INT

Lions have won 5 of their last 6 games
And the only loss was by 3 to the Bills. Plus, 7 games ago, they lost to Miami by only 4, after blowing an early 14 point lead. That was before the defensive turn around.

As a guy who has rooted for the Lions (ftr I'm a lifelong frustrated Raider fan) since the Wayne Fontes days, I was expecting a big letdown today.

That they managed to not just "hold on" to a victory, but to control the game pretty much from the start and never leave much doubt is so impressive.

I still doubt they make the playoffs and even if they do I am not confident how they play on the road, but I don't think many teams would look forward to facing them in a one-and-done scenario.

Either way they need to keep Dan Campbell and Goff.

So many great things that Sewell did on the catch.

- he left his feet to get up for the ball.
- he secured the ball and headed up field
- he dived for the first down staying in bounce while ensuring no one ripped the ball out of his hands.

Users who are viewing this thread