What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Minnesota at Baltimore (1 Viewer)

Rhodes down :(

Oh, and not sure where they were, but the REAL Viking Defense has now shown up here for the 4th quarter.

Ravens are terrible. Flacco is worse
If they'd just kick a FG or two they'd be in fine position right now. Wx hasnt been a factor.

instead desperation INTs...
Not on Flacco there.. Ball was perfectly thrown, Jones was in perfect position and let it go through his hands. :football:
Sure, wasnt knocking Flacco. More about the overall impatience Harbaugh has shown in his approach to this game.

And that series there is exactly the reason Frazier needs to be fired.. Coached that as if they are up by a few touchdowns and just need to run the clock out..

Hint Fraizer, 8 minutes left and up by a measely 5 with THIS defense is not safe.. <_<

OK.....here wae are, Ravens back in Vikes territory. 5 min left, down 5. If 4th and 1 rolls around, what do you do?

John Clayton@ClaytonESPN1m
Adrian Peterson has return to the stadium after a brief visit to a hospital.
um, yea, Donny and I already reported that like 10 mintues ago.. Tell Clayton that he should just watch the game to keep up ;)
The news was the return.

Clayton had already covered the trip to the hospital:

John Clayton@ClaytonESPN22m
Adrian Peterson is having x-rays on his ankle taken at a nearby Baltimore hospital
Go up a bit.. You'll see posts by myself, as well as Donny that Peterson was sitting on the sidelines.. That post was about 7 minutes before your's.. No biggie, just saying, his report, or your's, was a bit late ;)

um, yea, Donny and I already reported that like 10 mintues ago.. Tell Clayton that he should just watch the game to keep up ;)
The news was the return.

Adrian Peterson is having x-rays on his ankle taken at a nearby Baltimore hospital
Go up a bit.. You'll see posts by myself, as well as Donny that Peterson was sitting on the sidelines.. That post was about 7 minutes before your's.. No biggie, just saying, his report, or your's, was a bit late ;)
hmm, dont see it. What post #?

Well Wilf's the precedent has been set now with Kubiak given his walking papers.. Feel free to follow the example.. Also, make sure Musgrave and the Defensive Coordinator are given their walking papers at the same time please :bye:

When I heard about Pitta injury in the offseason I heard that it could be career ending. Good to see that he has made it all the way back.

The news was the return.

hmm, dont see it. What post #?
#40 :)

Don't worry Raven Fans.. a minute and half left and it is the Vikings coaching staff which will go with prevent defense here.. Thought for sure the Vikings were headed to thier 3rd OT in 3 games.. :eek:

Only need 11 seconds :lol:

Who the Hell calls a Pooch kick with a minute and a half left?? Oh that's right Frazier!

I swear, he is out there hating this weather and is thinking.. "Crap, what in the hell are we doing, I don't want to coach in crap weather like this for the next two year.. POOCH!!!! "

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread