What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Minnesota at Baltimore (1 Viewer)

Wow.. Can't believe they had the lead TWICE inside the last 2 mintues and are going to lose it..

Leave the Viking Coaching staff there..

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good lord, there's still time left.

I don't think they could've overturned that no matter which way they called it on the field.

If you're the Viking who was running the kickoff return back, how do you not lateral when you know you're being tackled?

Somebody please make the case why Frazier should have his job Monday morning
:goodposting:
As a Vikings fan, I hope Frazier has a job until the end of the season. That alone will give the Vikings a better draft pick by at least 2 spots.

Then, after week 17, fire Frazier, Musgrave, OL coach, Offensive Coordinator, the waterboy...probably a few others.
Then we can have a new coaching staff come in and kiss up to Spielman. Tell him what a great drafter he is. And that Ponder only needs a little coaching up.

Now we end up with a new 3 yr plan for Ponder.

Rinse and repeat.

How do you blow that, if you are the Vikings?
They have had a lot of practice.
:goodposting: Never give up if you are an opponent of the Vikings.. Frazier always seems to find a new way to lose a game. He comes from that "Coach not to lose" philosophy which only works if you have a good defense.
Then what happened last week?
Even a blind Squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile.. :shrug:

That and facing a Rush Defense that is worse then the Vikings helped ;)

Somebody please make the case why Frazier should have his job Monday morning
:goodposting:
As a Vikings fan, I hope Frazier has a job until the end of the season. That alone will give the Vikings a better draft pick by at least 2 spots.

Then, after week 17, fire Frazier, Musgrave, OL coach, Offensive Coordinator, the waterboy...probably a few others.
Then we can have a new coaching staff come in and kiss up to Spielman. Tell him what a great drafter he is. And that Ponder only needs a little coaching up.

Now we end up with a new 3 yr plan for Ponder.

Rinse and repeat.
:no: Not happening.. Ponder is done as a Starting QB in this league.. He has had 3 years to prove himself and all he has done with the best RB in the league behind him is prove he is at best a Backup QB..

The only way Ponder stays a starting QB for the Vikings is if Frazier is kept, as I swear he has some photos of Fraizer that he uses to keep his job.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread