What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Minnesota at Green Bay (1 Viewer)

JHC does Green Bay's defense suck. We're not going anywhere this year. Ponder sucks and we're making him look like a fookin' MVP.

Do we have a quick, 3 step drop passing play anymore? or after one pass gets batted down do we abandon it?

Is Tolzein really the problem?

Seriously, leave the kid out there and see what he can do. The GB defense is awful

Minnie really does suck.

And they are freaking killing us.

In Green Bay.

This game is like watching a train wreck happen.

over and over and over

Rodgers either makes the Packer Defense look better then they are, or makes the Packers Defense somehow play better when he is out there..

But the Packers Defense right now looks worse then the Vikings Defense and THAT is saying a lot!

4th quarter and up by 16.. :eek:

But for you Packer fans, you should still feel like you are in it as Ponder will pull a Ponder soon..

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess Rodgers either makes the Packer Defense look better then they are, or makes the Packers Defense somehow play better when he is out there..

But the Packers Defense right now looks worse then the Vikings Defense and THAT is saying a lot!

But for you Packer fans, you should still feel like you are in it as Ponder will pull a Ponder soon..
I've pondered what you said, and I realize that the way Ponder has played thru 3 quarters will more than likely NOT result in Ponder pulling a Ponder.

Ponder that.

Rodgers either makes the Packer Defense look better then they are, or makes the Packers Defense somehow play better when he is out there..

Johnny Jolly has been a beast in the middle this year. He and Raji had the run defense working very well. No Jolly today.

And having one of the leagues best offenses definitely helps out a defense.

Kick it...ridiculous to have to use a timeout there.
As a Viking fan I like they went for it and got it.. They need 2 scores and now the clock is running and they used up a TImeout and no guarantee you get the TD any ways. :football:

Can't beleive I typed that.. it is the Vikings after all :lol:

Jags and Tampa are winning.. If the Vikes blow this they will be sitting with the #1 pick for next year due to the tie breaker of Winning percentage.. So we have that going for us. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread