What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Minnesota at Philadelphia** (-2.5) (50) Game 2 of the Monday Night Doubleheader!!! 8:30 Kickoff (1 Viewer)

Holy **** did I just see blitzing LB's on that 3rd down play? Haven't seen that by Eagles for a very long time. TJ Edwards if he was a bit faster gets a sack there.

Ok I love what I'm seeing from Hurts.

He clearly put in the work this offseason. No "dear in headlights" looks anymore.

He actually missed Devante on the Second play and tried running out of the pocket right away. I forget who it was maybe Goedert he hit who was wide open. It was still a successful play but even Aikman was wondering why he didn't throw it to Smith there. Other then that play I didn't see anything terrible or bad bad.

The sack was on him as well. Typical young QB mistake.

Prime time cousins!

Which one gives tonight?

@Tim_McManus

Vikings QB Kirk Cousins is traditionally bad on Monday Night Football (2-9) but has had success against the Eagles over his career with a 6-3 record, including 2-0 as a Viking. He has a 75.5 career Total QBR against Eagles, his highest vs. any team he’s faced 3 or more times.

Something to watch: Jonathan Gannon has been zone-heavy since become DC -- in it 63% of the time, 7th most since start of last season. Cousins posted the league’s highest QBR (96) against zone coverage while averaging over 11 yards on 17 attempts Week 1. --

@ESPNStatsInfo

Grabby there.
yea, was wondering if slay got away with one. not a terrible no call.
I mean he held his hand when the ball was coming in because he had terrible positioning. I’m pretty sure that’s a penalty but I’m not gonna cry about it.
yeh for sure Eagles got away with one. but i am guessing if you really look, the refs could probably throw flag on 50% of passes to Jefferson.

He clearly put in the work this offseason. No "dear in headlights" looks anymore.

He actually missed Devante on the Second play and tried running out of the pocket right away. I forget who it was maybe Goedert he hit who was wide open. It was still a successful play but even Aikman was wondering why he didn't throw it to Smith there. Other then that play I didn't see anything terrible or bad bad.

The sack was on him as well. Typical young QB mistake.

He's a 3rd year QB he needs to learn from hat fast

Grabby there.
yea, was wondering if slay got away with one. not a terrible no call.
I mean he held his hand when the ball was coming in because he had terrible positioning. I’m pretty sure that’s a penalty but I’m not gonna cry about it.
yeh for sure Eagles got away with one. but i am guessing if you really look, the refs could probably throw flag on 50% of passes to Jefferson.

Its like holding you could call it on almost every play. There's also a ton of OPI constantly but the league ain't going to call that with all the gambling sponsors they have.

he is starting 5 for 5 (should be 7 for 7 if not for flags) for 65 yards and a TD. if that isn't good enough, i don't know what ever will be

Watson has to be one of the under-rated WR3s in the league. guy can do a few things with his speed and is getting better and better with route running

he is starting 5 for 5 (should be 7 for 7 if not for flags) for 65 yards and a TD. if that isn't good enough, i don't know what ever will be

Besides 2 throws its literally dink and dunk. Like I said before Vikings D should play up more and dare them to beat them deep. Sirinnia's play calling is really good scheming guys open which helps.

i really don't think the fans need to boo Raegor. i mean really, the guy has certainly taken enough heat the past 2 years, do we really need to still boo him?
According to Twitter he was doing the raise arms make it louder motion.

i really don't think the fans need to boo Raegor. i mean really, the guy has certainly taken enough heat the past 2 years, do we really need to still boo him?

Most of these fans still listen to the blowhards on Sports talk radio probably would Boo McNabb still if he played and was Minny QB right now.

Users who are viewing this thread