What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Minnesota at Philadelphia** (-2.5) (50) Game 2 of the Monday Night Doubleheader!!! 8:30 Kickoff (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
What a game to end the weekend with.

A chance for you to tune in and watch a couple teams in Primetime you don't normally see pumped into your local telecasts on Sunday.

Lots of offense on the menu tonight, could see 60 in this match up.

Go!

:towelwave:

It's not even a real double-header. Why are both of these games on near the same time and overlapping? Can't really remember 2 night games ever going on at the same time. They need RedZone tonight! haha

It's not even a real double-header. Why are both of these games on near the same time and overlapping? Can't really remember 2 night games ever going on at the same time. They need RedZone tonight! haha
I think it's awesome. Game 1 no interruptions until almost halftime and then you can switch over to a live game. The halftime of the 2nd game should be towards the end of the 3rd/early 4th in the 1st Game, that's usually the best part of the game if it's close.
TN-BUF happens to go the wire, no problem.
You get to watch the 2nd half of both games and hopefully they are close.

I like the overlap and having 2 games to watch and entertain, especially the7:30 kickoff, we'll know by 9:00 if that 1st game is even still worth watching into the 2nd half.

I think it's awesome. Game 1 no interruptions until almost halftime and then you can switch over to a live game. The halftime of the 2nd game should be towards the end of the 3rd/early 4th in the 1st Game, that's usually the best part of the game if it's close.

I like the overlap and having 2 games to watch and entertain, especially the7:30 kickoff, we'll know by 9:00 if that 1st game is even still worth watching into the 2nd half.
Nah.

why make it so complicated? Just have two TV's going on side by side. Then you don't miss anything.

Cousins
Cook
Jefferson

Hurts
AJB
Sanders

Who else is going to hit the stat box tonight? Slim Reaper making an appearance? Thielen of Osgood for the Vikes?
DFS tickets

First look at this one says take the over,there's offense everywhere,logic says take a talented home team on Monday Night,but I feel illogical in this one:

Vikings- 33
Eagles- 31

First look at this one says take the over,there's offense everywhere,logic says take a talented home team on Monday Night,but I feel illogical in this one:

Vikings- 33
Eagles- 31
Total dropping right now to 48.5 in Vegas...only need 28-21 at that point to nudge over.

I HATE people who stand for the entirety of football games. Hundreds to thousands of dollars for seats and these morons choose to stand.

Ok I love what I'm seeing from Hurts.

He clearly put in the work this offseason. No "dear in headlights" looks anymore.

If I'm Minnesota I'm loading the box and forcing the Eagles throw it over 1O yards all game. if one pass beats you deep so what. Most of Hurts throws in the 1st game besides two were under 15 yards. Also play the outside hashes and force everything over the middle

Very impressive by Jalen and the offense. Now its Gannon's turn. Better have this defense ready!
i really am not sure either defense can stop either offense. will be up to the Eagles DL to get pressure if they want a chance.

they do look angry about giving up all those rushing yards last week though

Ok I love what I'm seeing from Hurts.

He clearly put in the work this offseason. No "dear in headlights" looks anymore.

He actually missed Devante on the Second play and tried running out of the pocket right away. I forget who it was maybe Goedert he hit who was wide open. It was still a successful play but even Aikman was wondering why he didn't throw it to Smith there. Other then that play I didn't see anything terrible or bad bad.

Users who are viewing this thread