What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Minnesota at Philadelphia** (-2.5) (50) Game 2 of the Monday Night Doubleheader!!! 8:30 Kickoff (1 Viewer)

I know it won't be something talked about but we didn't score 1 point the whole 2nd half. Didn't need to tonight but thats a bit concerning to a degree. Keep the foot on the pedal and go for the throat.

This was one negative I took out of this game. PHI held in the 2nd when they had to; but they didn't grind MIN down. Even mid 4th I was thinking a MIN TD would turn this thing around; Cousins and JJ would wake up and MIN would win.

I know it won't be something talked about but we didn't score 1 point the whole 2nd half. Didn't need to tonight but thats a bit concerning to a degree. Keep the foot on the pedal and go for the throat.

This was one negative I took out of this game. PHI held in the 2nd when they had to; but they didn't grind MIN down. Even mid 4th I was thinking a MIN TD would turn this thing around; Cousins and JJ would wake up and MIN would win.

the blocked FG almost helped them get back in it. and jalen had a dumb INT. really the only 2 bad plays phili had all night

Once Maddox intercepted Cousins after the blocked FG, I never felt like MIN was going to turn it around.

Who’d they say was being evaluated for a concussion?
It looked like the entire Vikings team was playing with a concussion. Awful performance. Especially frustrating and confusing given how good they looked in week one. Terrible defense with no adjustments. Offense wasn't much better. No excuse given the weapons they have. Punter the only bright spot. Uggh. Skol. :bag:

There were 3 momentum type changing plays that could've or should've happened and a better team executes. Irv Smith Drop that was a potential TD, The INT that down in the RZ Cousin's threw the pick and the blocked FG which resulted in zero points. Thats at least 13 points right there as I believe the Cousins INT was on 3rd down.

the blocked FG almost helped them get back in it. and jalen had a dumb INT. really the only 2 bad plays phili had all night

Irv Smith Drop wide open too

Users who are viewing this thread