What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Minnesota v New Orleans W6 (1 Viewer)

Just curious - was that a fumble or not?CBS.sportsline has Culpepper with a fumble, MFL (which counts) doesn't.Ok, now it says 1 fumble, none lost, and Birk has one lost.MFL still doesn't have it as a fumble by Pep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice tackle by Daunte!!!
:rotflmao: You don't see to many QBs make that tackle!
Best QB tackle I've seen since about 10 years ago when Jim Kelly broke some guys leg after throwing a pick. Was at the game, Atlanta @ Buffalo. Nasty hit.
I don't remember that one.. Off to Kazaa I go!
Cool. If you find it, let me know the file name to search for. I'd like to see it again.
I've got Theismans leg snapping saved !!I think he knows.:horns:

Typical Vikes. Now it's a ballgame again. At least Brooks did not factor into the scoring.
:thumbup: He's sitting at .35 points for my opponent right now....i'd like to keep him in the single digits, as Moss is obviously goign to get his. still up by 22....can weather a touchdown for each, but that's about it. i was hoping they would score there actually and turn into a Moore runfest and Brooks Turnover fest trying to come back ;)

Typical Vikes. Now it's a ballgame again. At least Brooks did not factor into the scoring.
:thumbup: He's sitting at .35 points for my opponent right now....i'd like to keep him in the single digits, as Moss is obviously goign to get his. still up by 22....can weather a touchdown for each, but that's about it. i was hoping they would score there actually and turn into a Moore runfest and Brooks Turnover fest trying to come back ;)
:shock: you might have just gotten verrry lucky

Hope he's alright. Too exciting to have out.That being said, is this really an offense or is it just "run as fast as you can and I'll throw it real far."

Brooks thinks it's Halloween, Is acting like carson palmer.

That being said, is this really an offense or is it just "run as fast as you can and I'll throw it real far."
Its the same concept of Phil Jackson's triangle offense..."Tell Shaq to just go stand under the basket and dunk it."

Hope he's alright. Too exciting to have out.That being said, is this really an offense or is it just "run as fast as you can and I'll throw it real far."
while i agree....does it matter? Works as good as anything anyone else does.

JESUS CHRIST Why do they keep putting the ball in Brooks hands?Run it, Run it, Run it. The guy blows... don't let him lose the game for you AGAIN!

The moment of truth. Is he out or is he in?Looks like out with that bandage.

There is nothing worse that seeing a pass on first down go incomplete and having the funny feeling your RB won't be seeing the ball until AFTER the three and out.

Man, I'm in shock !!If Moss is hurt seriously, my Vikings are in huge trouble and my Fantasy teams are going to be in big trouble. :X Hope he's OK !!:horns:

Classic Jim Haslett, doesn't let Deuce touch the ball one time on that drive and he's been running over everybody.

Now that Randy Moss is not in the game, it seems the Saints are using their defensive backs to cover the other wide receivers...This could really slow down the Minnesota passing attack.

Moss back in...but as a decoy more than anything it looks like. he's got that right thigh wrapped over his pants.

####### Moore. Guy doesn't even belong out there and Hazlett won't give Deuce the ball.

Moss back in...but as a decoy more than anything it looks like. he's got that right thigh wrapped over his pants.
This is crazy...the guy is strickly out there as a decoy and he still takes two Saints out of the game...With a hurt Rany Moss, the Vikings are still enjoying a 10 on 9 man advantage.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!What are they saying about Moss? I'm just watching the statline!
Right hamstring strain...didn't lineup on first down, but apparently should be back.
Thanks.At least he isn't being taken to the locker room. Hopefully he is trying to do his best Joe Horn impersonation and make a spectacular play hurt... :(

Announcers just mentioned Culpepper is the #3 all-time leader for career passer rating behind Kurt Warner and Steve Young. That means he has presently passed Joe Montana.Edited to add: I am not 100% sure where Aaron Brooks is on the list.

TD Vikings !!Moss is not well though !! :( :horns:
Where you getting that from? Gimpy on the field? What?
yeah....the couple plays he was in if you watched him he just took off for a few steps and pulled up gimpy and limped back to the line.....certainly can't go full steam like that...i don't know what they can do at the half to help that. Hamstring injuries are a #####.

TD Vikings !!Moss is not well though !! :( :horns:
Where you getting that from? Gimpy on the field? What?
I watch him EVERY week and he's not healthy. He's being used as a decoy !!I'm really worried that the news on Monday will not be good. The only saving grace is that I thought originaly it was a knee. The wrap is on his hamstring so it might be a 2-3 week issue !:horns:P.S. As a Viking fan I always expect the worse.

Users who are viewing this thread