What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Minnesota v New Orleans W6 (1 Viewer)

gawd I freaking hate Culpepper.And no, Im not playing vs his owner this week.I just HATE his guts. When hes not playing good hes a whiny tool.Hes like the big bully who cries when he doesnt get his way.jerk.
Sounds like YOU !!! :hot: :horns:
its okay homer. hes good enough that we havent had to see his whiny side this year. just wait till he has a bad game. waterworks.

gawd I freaking hate Culpepper.And no, Im not playing vs his owner this week.I just HATE his guts. When hes not playing good hes a whiny tool.Hes like the big bully who cries when he doesnt get his way.jerk.
its okay homer. hes good enough that we havent had to see his whiny side this year. just wait till he has a bad game. waterworks.
:thumbdown:

WHATEVER you tool, Beat it !!Pretend you hittin the girl in your avitar or ever had a chance to lick something in the front or poke it in the rear.Loser !!:horns:

You gotta forgive Dickymoe for being bitter...my wife is the one who outbid him for Marcus Robinson by one second on our WW auction.

WHATEVER you tool, Beat it !!Pretend you hittin the girl in your avitar or ever had a chance to lick something in the front or poke it in the rear.Loser !!:horns:
calling ME names?Awww. defending your QBs honor. Thats sweet.

:thumbdown:
:yawn:
:rolleyes:

:bag:Because I even responded to this dusche bag.:horns:

You gotta forgive Dickymoe for being bitter...my wife is the one who outbid him for Marcus Robinson by one second on our WW auction.
If I had won the auction for him, you'd find ME in Aisle #2...

DAMN! You couldn't have stopped at the one, Brooks?Edit: Oh, you WERE stopped at the one.

Last edited:
:bag:Because I even responded to this dusche bag.:horns:
thats not being excellent to each other. I said I hate Cpep and you be un-excellent towards me. Deal wit' it. Its not gonna change.

If I had won the auction for him, you'd find ME in Aisle #2...
We'd find you in aisle #2 if Peter Jackson took a damn snapshot of his dog too.

I heard a rumour that the replays of controvercial plays aren't fed to the visiting team very quickly.I don't know how else to phrase this.......there has been some kind of gamesmanship involving replays this year.Source: Steve Czaban

damn,big point swing in my game. im up against brooks. he gets the TD, but if they made the right call and put the ball at the 1, deuce would have most likely run it in. 12 point swing :wall:

damn,big point swing in my game. im up against brooks. he gets the TD, but if they made the right call and put the ball at the 1, deuce would have most likely run it in. 12 point swing :wall:
and i'm going up against Duece only leading by a slim margin. :unsure: :ph34r:

same here. :angry:

I have to hand it too the Dorsey this week on the viking's oline. He has played great. If I remember right he had three false starts and missed a blocking assingment for a key sack last week.

I would won my game too if Tice would made the call and Mcallister would have scored. Down by 2 and a 6 would have won it.

damn.......I needed more points from duece. Up 10 with bucs D to play and my opponent has torry holt. I'm losing this one.

I would won my game too if Tice would made the call and Mcallister would have scored. Down by 2 and a 6 would have won it.
yep...i'd still be up by 12 instead of 5 heading into tomorrow night. He still has Alstott to go....i hate this crap.

Jesus the Saints defense is atrocious. They cannot stop anyone. Running or passing. I have been watching Saints games for a loooong time. This ranks as one of their worst efforts defensively. Rick Venturi should be shot.

Users who are viewing this thread