What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Minor Issue on Plane (1 Viewer)

In first class, it definitely is.  Less leg room and you have to stow your carry on.  The only advantage is that you will be one of the first four people off of the plane.  Window bulkhead is usually the last seat first class seat booked on American.  

What part don't you agree with?

It's ok to have an outlier opinion but don't try to bully the majority into believing your BS.
I'll go a step further and say that AA only releases sAAver J seats to the front row at 330 days out.  Wonder why????

I think MCE Bulkhead is a much better value if you have status and burning miles.

I shared this story with my seat neighbor on a flight to SFO yesterday, and he shared an incredible story from Southwest Airlines. He's seated in the aisle and an FA asked if he could keep an eye on two children she was going to seat beside him in the middle and window seats. He said no problem and they were angels. There was a couple seated a few rows ahead who were getting wasted on Jack Daniels. After the flight, it became clear that the wasted couple were the parents of the children he was asked to watch. They made a snide remark to him after he called them out on their irresponsibility and he parted with a comment about white trash. There are some incredibly entitled people in this world.

Good to see we're still perpetuating the lie that the bulkhead is an inferior seat.  
Flying back to ORD from SFO tomorrow and I am booked in first in a non-bulkhead aisle.  There's one free seat available in first.  Care to take a guess?  Bulkhead window.

Are you going to die stubbornly defending your hill or will you show some common sense?

I shared this story with my seat neighbor on a flight to SFO yesterday, and he shared an incredible story from Southwest Airlines. He's seated in the aisle and an FA asked if he could keep an eye on two children she was going to seat beside him in the middle and window seats. He said no problem and they were angels. There was a couple seated a few rows ahead who were getting wasted on Jack Daniels. After the flight, it became clear that the wasted couple were the parents of the children he was asked to watch. They made a snide remark to him after he called them out on their irresponsibility and he parted with a comment about white trash. There are some incredibly entitled people in this world.
I commend anyone who can get enough drinks served on a SW flight to get wasted.

This is the power move. I do it all the time now. Stop at the liquor store and get a bunch of mini bottles. Put them in a quart-sized bag. Totally legal. 
The nuance is that it's perfectly legal to have them on the plane but against the rules to consume alcohol not served by the airline.

The nuance is that it's perfectly legal to have them on the plane but against the rules to consume alcohol not served by the airline.
Buy a coke at the airport. Drink some of it. Go into a bathroom stall. Pour alcohol in coke bottle. 

Flying back to ORD from SFO tomorrow and I am booked in first in a non-bulkhead aisle.  There's one free seat available in first.  Care to take a guess?  Bulkhead window.

Are you going to die stubbornly defending your hill or will you show some common sense?
That’s always the last seat taken up there, because it sucks and all. 

Small victory. My seat was unoccupied when I arrived today! And the FA is friendly and attractive!

Still nothing from @Otis  I guess he decided to run away with his tail between his legs.  

Users who are viewing this thread