What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Miracle Workers on TBS (1 Viewer)

TheIronSheik

SUPER ELITE UPPER TIER
Any one else watching this?  I've watched 2 of the 3 episodes that have aired and I think it's hilarious.  The concept is good, but the casting is great.  Buscemi as God cracks me up.  Looks like it's just a short run show based off a book/short story?  I don't know the ending by any means, but it doesn't seem like a show that can have another season.  But who knows.

Was just wondering if anyone had stumbled across this gem?  I found it by chance.  Hadn't really seen much advertising for it.

Watched parts of 1, and all of 2. Will catch up this weekend.

Agree the concept is good and the casting is awesome. Just about everyone makes me grab my phone for IMDB after a 'isn't that him/her from..." moment.

You must not watch too much TBS; they had been advertising the heck out of it since the fall.

Saw Harry Potter on Conan O'Brien's show, and he said that he enjoyed watching it, because, in a sense, his role is confined to just a couple actors. He didn't have much with Buscemi, so for him parts of it were like watching a new show. 

Been watching, and enjoying. Feels like a combo of two shows I've really liked: The Good Place and Man Seeking Woman (which was also based on a Simon Rich book.)

Last edited by a moderator:
New season starts tomorrow.  Same actors but playing different parts?  Not sure about this.  But I'll give it a shot.  I thought this would be a one time show.  Probably should have been.  

New season starts tomorrow.  Same actors but playing different parts?  Not sure about this.  But I'll give it a shot.  I thought this would be a one time show.  Probably should have been.  
I caught an episode or two and thought it was great, but I am not dedicated enough to watch new series all that often, so I never followed through.  I saw the promo for the upcoming season and I absolutely love the concept, but I have to think it will only be for people who were die-hard fans of the previous season.  It's got an Archer Vise vibe going on (another series I love but do not watch regularly because I am a quiter)

I caught an episode or two and thought it was great, but I am not dedicated enough to watch new series all that often, so I never followed through.  I saw the promo for the upcoming season and I absolutely love the concept, but I have to think it will only be for people who were die-hard fans of the previous season.  It's got an Archer Vise vibe going on (another series I love but do not watch regularly because I am a quiter)
I don't watch TBS for anything, so I have not seen any previews.  Not even sure how I found this show last year.

Users who are viewing this thread