What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Miss Bumbum Brazil Controversy (1 Viewer)

Jewell

Footballguy
Miss Bumbum bribe scandal splits Brazil

LINK

A contest to find the sexiest bottom in Brazil has been thrown into chaos after two competitors were accused of bribing judges.

Mari Sousa, 25, and Eliana Amaral, 24, are among 15 finalists hoping to be crowned Miss Bumbum 2013 next month.

But rivals accused them of paying thousands of pounds to the event’s judging panel for the right to come first and second.

Brazil’s O Dia newspaper reported that Ms Amaral, a law student from the state of Pernambuco, had allegedly paid about £18,000 for second place and has also had implants in her bottom.

Meanwhile, contestant Poliana Lopes, 23, claimed Ms Sousa, representing Rio Grande do Sul, had paid an even larger amount.

Ms Lopes said: ‘It’s no longer a secret to anyone that Miss Bumbum has been bought and already has a winner, Mari Sousa.’

‘I’m very sad because the result isn’t deserved, and her bottom isn’t the most beautiful.’
Neither of the two girls commented on the allegations.

The competition has a huge following and winners go on to become national celebrities, earning hundreds of thousands in endorsements. Organisers of next month’s had no comment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have taken the liberty of linking past Miss Bumbum Brazil pictures so that you can better understand the level of competition and what a non-enhanced, award winning Brazilian bumbum should look like.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

Pic 7

It's a shame that money has corrupted one of the purest aesthetic competitions in the world. Millions have looked forward to the artistic and visually entrancing competition for Miss Bumbum.

A sure sign of the Apocalypse.

Some people think that these allegations put a black eye on the competition, but I think it's more a brown eye.

EDIT: Damn! I must have been typing that when Seahawk17 beat me to the punch. Great minds....

Last edited by a moderator:
A competition like this I'd assume the girls would pay their bribes with their mouths and not with cash.
Nah. Even though these girls look like they'd give BJs, most of them are pretty anal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Asked whether these allegations had hurt the public's perception of the judges impartiality, pageant organizers said, "Hurt 'em? They really wrecked 'em."

Greg Russell said:
Asked whether these allegations had hurt the public's perception of the judges impartiality, pageant organizers said, "Hurt 'em? They really wrecked 'em."
:golfclap:

Brown Star for you!

Need more evidence of past winners and those involved. I feel like we need to feel them to know if they are real.

Users who are viewing this thread