What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF - Cowboys vs. Giants (-1, 39) (1 Viewer)

Can't pick this one as it would be a pick with my heart and not my head.
Two key pieces of the Giants D coming back tonight should help them pressure the qb
Looks like it might be a low scoring affair,hopefully not as offensively challenged as the Sunday Nighter
What's the over/under on how many times the network shows JJ?

I've got this week resting on Danny dimes playing exactly the way I've been saying that I think he does since before he was drafted.

Go Dallas defense! Big night!

Dan Salomone
@Dan_Salomone
Kayvon Thibodeaux & Azeez Ojulari are ACTIVE for MNF.

GIANTS INACTIVES:
WR Wan’Dale Robinson
CB Aaron Robinson
CB Justin Layne
CB Nick McCloud
WR Kadarius Toney
DL Leonard Williams
LB Tomon Fox

I'll go 21-17 Giants going to 3-0, with a workhorse effort from Barkley, and some mistakes by Rush. I do think Lamb has another serviceable (70+ yard) day at the office.

Maybe something like 25-100-2 and 4-30 for Barkley, as he makes his claim for RB1 overall.

Dallas in a Survivor pool this week, long story

Go Rush Go!
Man, that’s ballsy.

Let’s hear the long story.
I lost track after I put in the weekly picks, forgot to go to the Survivor screen on RTS, didn't figure it out until the 4:25 games were started and all that was left was SF-Den last night, I woulda picked SF but my son talked me out of it and convinced me to take Dallas tonight to stay alive. Only 2 others left after not quite 3 weeks and 12 entries, pretty awful most of us are.

So that's where we are at. If i win, I survive and I don't believe in the NYG, not yet anyways. Maybe tonight will convince me.

Last edited:
Dallas in a Survivor pool this week, long story

Go Rush Go!
Man, that’s ballsy.

Let’s hear the long story.
I lost track after I put in the weekly picks, forgot to go to the Survivor screen on RTS, didn't figure it out until the 4:25 games were started and all that was left was SF-Den last night, I woulda picked SF but my son talked me out of it and convinced me to take Dallas tonight to stay alove. Only 2 others left after not quite 3 weeks and 12 entries, pretty awful most of us are.

So that's where we are at. If i win, I survive and I don't believe in the NYG, not yet anyways. Maybe tonight will convince me.
I will root for you tonight.

I would laugh my teats off if Cooper Rush is better than Dak.

Bonus point for my teats when McCarthy goes back to Dak after Rush goes 6-0 or something.

I was out camping all weekend and this is the first game I get to see. I saw a couple highlights late last night but looking forward to MNF!! Who's playing?

Oh.

Lloyd Christmas looks like he should be a perfectly good backup QB in this league. He can stand with a clipboard - put out the vibe.

It’s absurd at this point that any sports writer / YouTuber should say Elliott is better than Pollard. Clearly it’s not the case. Clearly.

Users who are viewing this thread