What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF Game Thread Pats-Bills (1 Viewer)

Benjamin is just there to cash a paycheck. He clearly doesn't give a crap about football. He runs lazy terrible routes. He makes no effort to fight for the ball. He does nothing to help out his QB. He's just awful. If the Bills can't trade him, they should just cut him. He's worse than useless out there, he's a downright negative. 
Stop beating around the bush and tell us how you really feel.

That may be too generous.

If I’m reading right, ESPN’s current MNF contract      is costing them $1.9 BILLION a year through 2021. 

Add in production and related costs and it’s a cool $2B a year, at least. 

Two BILLION dollars a year, and this is the broadcast crew they’ve chosen to show off that asset. 

That’s like buying a McLaren P1 and taking it to Maaco for a paint job.
MNF scheduling the past couple seasons has seemed a little garbage, maybe this combined with how much the rights to MNF costs caused ESPN to rebel against the NFL by putting on the worst broadcast of football ever. 

I think I read somewhere that TNF beat out MNF in ratings last season. 

Ridiculous thing is with all this running I don’t think the Bills have tried one play action deep ball.

Last edited by a moderator:
MNF scheduling the past couple seasons has seemed a little garbage, maybe this combined with how much the rights to MNF costs caused ESPN to rebel against the NFL by putting on the worst broadcast of football ever. 

I think I read somewhere that TNF beat out MNF in ratings last season. 
Seems that MNF has taken a backseat to SNF as far as quality matchups  ... and commentating crew.

An offensive push-off followed by a mistimed jump on a completely catchable 3rd-down ball. 

If that isn’t Benjamin’s career in microcosm, I don’t know what is.

Now that I think about it, who was the guy that went into the boardroom with the great idea of elevating Booger McFarland in the air on the sideline?  It's hysterical.  They should put a tutu on him.

Users who are viewing this thread